Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dj ennis 2's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj ennis 2

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Gag

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:127867322

Who has punished you?
will5023

Why were you punished?
admin callout

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well i made a mistake and callout will but it wasnt on purpes and i know im a bad boy and break rules allot but cant you forgive and atleast ungag me i dont need a unmute or enything like that because i tis all i want to be able to talk to my friends and not have to add them and then unfriend them but if u dont accept i understand why

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Hmm, Ennis you have had 41 previous comm-blocks. i am just unsure as to how we can possible undo it without the potential of you spamming or something in chat again... i'll see what others think.

admins/players who know Ennis well in server please give their feedback and opinion on if he should be ungagged

Dj ennis 2

Unremarkable
Hmm, Ennis you have had 41 previous comm-blocks. i am just unsure as to how we can possible undo it without the potential of you spamming or something in chat again... i'll see what others think.

admins/players who know Ennis well in server please give their feedback and opinion on if he should be ungagged
thanks for not
Decline whiting 10 mins and trying to help if that is what that post was. and i'm terrible at spelling sorry for that ;/

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
He's nice enough but refused to learn during his other comm blocks from my experience.

Melectrome

Legendary
I know him pretty well and he's nice, I'm almost 100% sure that it's just something that he accidentally said not knowing if your identity was already revealed...

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

I would ungag him, and keep a watch on him, but if he says anything bad just gag him again

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I hate him because he always kills everyone but he barely uses a mic and when he does he is very polite, just unban him this is

will5023

I hate him because he always kills everyone but he barely uses a mic and when he does he is very polite, just unban him this is
he's perma muted too so i dont think he should ever be able to use a mic, care to provide more information on this?

Melectrome

Legendary
he's perma muted too so i dont think he should ever be able to use a mic, care to provide more information on this?
You can use mic on first round freeday even if you're muted, that could be the case. That' what windflow was doing (I think it was him or copyright or someone else, I can't tell)

Overkill

a byte
how long will it take im getting really unpatiant
Being *impatient isn't a good sign to us, considering you have 41 comm-blocks (most are memey, but still, its surprising you haven't been perma'd yet...). You have blown an admin's cover many times AND your last gag was by Lucas for spamming, so I wouldn't pull the trigger just yet, so please be patient. As my friend, I know you don't have any malicious intent and most of it is accidental, but on a more unbiased view, you should know better. I won't be supporting you but I'm also not going to campaign against you.

Regards,
Overkill

Last edited:

Dj ennis 2

Unremarkable
You can use mic on first round freeday even if you're muted, that could be the case. That' what windflow was doing (I think it was him or copyright or someone else, I can't tell)
well it was will who banned windflow for a month than he made an alt and got banned :/

will5023

I'm just waiting on more input ennis, undoing a permanent gag is quite significant. i believe you have changed and would potentially be better but i dont want to undo it and regret it.

Dj ennis 2

Unremarkable
I'm just waiting on more input ennis, undoing a permanent gag is quite significant. i believe you have changed and would potentially be better but i dont want to undo it and regret it.
i understand but sometimes you have to do risk to win or risk to lose but haven't you seen how much i changed ill do enything to get this undone this. and i know you are not taking risks but pleas man im begging here

Pkay

-------
I wouldn't be against a unsilence, as long as he is aware that this is his very last chance to behave properly, specially since the very next time he breaks a rule it will not end with a simple permanent silence or a few days ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom