Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Discord unban appeal - Zeprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Discord name/ID: Zeprus#1375
Server I've been banned from: https://discord.gg/vnXQgED

Who has banned me: I have no clue.

Reason behind the ban: I can only guess, mentioned in the next part in the appeal.

Why should we unban you?

Maybe I could answer this question properly if anybody actually told me who banned me and what I got banned for. Actually, nobody even told me I was banned until I asked Viking about the invite error. I attempted to contact @Benedevil afterwards to ask about those things but sadly it didn't happen.
As for now I will assume it is because of my
@Miyu#5223 @Lucas#8029 May I just point out the sweet irony this situation has really quick? Accusations sure are a fun thing.
I will also assume that the general behavior rules apply to discord as well. The important ones for this case are:
  • Don't be offensive towards any users.
  • Don't spam the chat or voice communication.
As far as I am concerned I neither was offensive nor spammed anything. It merely was a comment pointing out the irony of the situation, which is pretty funny in my opinion but that doesn't matter here.

Furthermore have I not received a single proper warning or at least I don't recall something like that. People told me they don't like the way I am, but that cannot be considered a warning. Nobody can expect that someone changes because one or more people tell them they don't like the way they act.
If however, that is considered a warning around here it is very incomprehensible, and I fail to see how someone could blame me for misunderstanding it.

If needed I will add other arguments, backed up by proof. However, I would like to avoid them as they may get on a personal level depending on the reaction.

I prefer a clear argumentation with constructive input. But If you feel like posting destructive useless comments go ahead. Just keep in mind that I will most likely ignore those and not reply.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You been provoking enough. You recieved warnings for it to not keep pushing the limits. You did again. Sorry for being tired of your provokative replies. You wont be unbanned untill the beginning of next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom