Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Disabling whose spectating you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Hi hi,

Well I've been spectating a few players lately, and they're asking why am I spectating them, so my suggestion is - Can this be disabled as if a player is hacking some how, we want to catch them red handed instead of given them advanced notice.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Such command can be implemented easily. I will put this on my todo list. Thank you for the suggestion

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, I am Viking, world acclaimed necromancer and hijacker.

Sorry to reopen this particular thread and bring it out of the grave, but certain players have requested a way to remove the spectate list from themselves so it's not in the way when they play.
Normal players do not have access to the '!speclistremove'-command mentioned in this thread, perhaps that could be changed?

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello, I am Viking, world acclaimed necromancer and hijacker.

Sorry to reopen this particular thread and bring it out of the grave, but certain players have requested a way to remove the spectate list from themselves so it's not in the way when they play.
Normal players do not have access to the '!speclistremove'-command mentioned in this thread, perhaps that could be changed?
!speclist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom