Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Disable rtv on 2fort server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I dont really think its necessary to have it enabled on that server seeing its 24/7 2fort but people still try to rtv on it for some reason. Dont want to risk a chance of the map getting change, Thats if its even possible.
As far as I know, the map pool only contains 2fort. So you can only choose 2fort.
Not 100% sure thou.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yes, but I think his point is that it unecessarily interrupts the round.

Myself I didn't actually know it was on in the first place, I have never seen anyone rtv 2fort.

-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix

Australium God
As far as I know, the map pool only contains 2fort. So you can only choose 2fort.
Not 100% sure thou.
Even if it is the only map in the cycle file it will still initiate a vote for a map then try to switch to it.

Myself I didn't actually know it was on in the first place, I have never seen anyone rtv 2fort.
It forces map votes.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

I agree that it seems unnecessary to have. I have seen the vote cast a few times along with extending the map time (Timer doesn't exist on 2fort), which only seems to serve someone trolling or feeling like they get some form of power in the server. There is no benefit in it and only stops the current game-play.

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

Unfortunately, rtv has been done a few times on 2fort. It seems to fall in the same category as "setting up a vote to Extend the time" in a 24/7 2Fort with 'no time limit'. They do it on a regular basis. Not entirely sure why. For some it may give them a sense of control or they use it to troll (eg. one person set the extend the time vote every 5mins for the entire duration of their gaming session). It's definitely a nuisance.

Home-Alone-Kevin-Scream-Run-Away.gif

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

While I am not a fan of the scramble vote, I can at least see the merits behind it. I don't think that should be removed, even though it can be spammed. The rest of the votes on there do seem needless to be honest or just flat do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom