Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Disable lethal rtd's for warden on us jb

Meowsler

Face Melting
I get that rtd LR's are meant to be silly, but there is no real point having a freeday, warday, etc if the warden just ends up instantly dying after a minute into the round.
Is there any way to blacklist any "lethal" form of rtd for warden specifically?

bergenco

Uncharitable
Staff Member
I agree, though, I feel like a better suggestion would just me to remove lethal RTDs from the day entirely.
JB is a game mode that already has a bunch of dumb rules to get you killed at the start of the round, so why have an RTD effect that will actually kill you for no reason?
It can be argued that removing lethal RTDs would "remove the fun" or "excitement" of the RTD lr, but getting smited 30 seconds into the round while everyone else gets powerplay just isn't my thing.
It's not even funny when you get randomly struck from the skies, like, it's only funny when 10K does it.

Last edited:

Meowsler

Face Melting
I agree, people wanna play RTD day and see how far it goes before all blues die, but its not exactly the most interactive LR if you instantly die randomly not even a minute into the round. Disabling lethal rtd's universally would be great imo, also is there any chance we could revise the timer length for most rtd's?
Heck, you can't even use one of the rtd's (build sentry) because its not a "class wars" type of LR round. Could that also get patched?

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
You might as well just disable it instead of disabling the lethal ones. No point of having some, it would be just better to have none. Also, I only like it because I rolled random crits 2 times and killed the warden and the last guard as scout. 😊

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

As an avid RTD day chooser, the amount of different random outcomes that can happen are what make it fun for me. Then again, I don't play blue so that's coming from a red POV.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom