Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dirakia's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:120205329

Who has banned you? Ben289

Why were you banned? I got gagged because Ben thinks it seems fair to ban for actions from the past which also still are not clarified if it really was me (on your side at least)
Also 7 day gag is just redicilous
(GRXD agrees on both of the reasons)

Why should we unban you? As stated above, not only i but also GRXD thinks that this gag should be judged by my TODAYS action which were in no way reasonable for a gag

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

And now we wait patiently for Ben's thoughts on this.

I was quite surprised to see him join to kick Dirakia (so the gag could kick in), and then promptly disappear, only to find a gag that is a full seven days long, which seems far too long in my opinion. I was on the server when this happened, and from what I saw in chat, the only really unpleasant person around was Rick, who has been gagged for a mere 24hrs.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

The main reason I did this was because of what @RainbowRob said in Admin chat, which @GRXD [ α΄„Κœ ] can see and post, and if Rob would like to post it he can.

So I took time to look through your logs.

Personally I am not a fan of tasting certain things of yours.

544f53c620f14406921510448d124c10.png

Or some lovely chat messages.

073a0fee58cb4642983272df7a86ee64.png

f114e18796654f0fb18cd29fab0c83d3.png

5d3e4beaddfe4100a81414af86eb6dc1.png

The reason it was so long was because of you constantly complaining about your denied application in shoutbox, and then doing things like Rob said, and you clearly know the rules.

And the generic reason that someone else did it, was a bit strange and unlikely. For example I am sure your siblings first reaction on getting on your account was to launch TF2, join one of your favourite BlackWonder servers, and then revise the rules just to make sure they weren't going to get you into to much trouble.

And in response to @GRXD [ α΄„Κœ ] I was busy with a lot of things at the time, and I didn't realise you were on.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Last year, meaning less than a month ago? Don't make it sound to dramatic...

And if you are trying to tell me he learned from it over that amount of time, that is unlikely.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I will reduce the gag to 3 days, but you still did say those things, and you have the most strangest reason behind the rest.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
The reason it was so long was because of you constantly complaining about your denied application in shoutbox,
I admit, that rage in the Shoutbox after the App got taken down, was unnecessary now that i look back... But it still shows how much the stubborness of some Admins can frustrate
And the generic reason that someone else did it, was a bit strange and unlikely. For example I am sure your siblings first reaction on getting on your account was to launch TF2, join one of your favourite BlackWonder servers, and then revise the rules just to make sure they weren't going to get you into to much trouble.
This pretty much proofs that even as an admin you shouldnt involve yourself into others stuff, cause i clearly said that what my sis did was NOT!!! what is shown in my chatlog

Also those Screenshot you posted are what?
5 messages?
Do you even know in which context i was texting that? No you dont
I can understand that form an outsiders viewsite it looks extremely salty but i was either talking to someone else about random stuff (i.e. that we both think that Demoknight is the most skilless Sub-Class on x10) or i actually meant it (liek that medic one... I stood in front of him spamming that E button yet he kept just pressing down that M1 on his primary and this like 10 times in a row)

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Even if it's Dirakia, who has a previous comm gag for insulting and his entire chatlog from that server filled with insults. I personally find that 7 days is a bit much, i'd shorten it to 4, but I respect Ben's decision on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom