Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Die ♥'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azariah

Unremarkable
User name: Die ♥

Name
Die ♥

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. It last year no

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:442977612

Your DiscordID
Die ♥#4219

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder SG | Dodgeball ◄
It would be good if I can moderate that server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've been playing dodgeball in Blackwonder for a long time, but notice that calladmin doesn't help at all on this server, like auto airblast, Mic spam (earrape) or body block and sometimes there stretch.For that reason,and I wanted to participate of it.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday at 19:00 GMT +7

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General rules:

Voicechanger/Mic/ChatSpam:>Warning>1hourGag/Mute>3hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>perm

Inappropriate Spray:>Perm sprayban

!calladmin abuse:>12hours>1day>3days>1week>1month>perm

Hacking:>Record Evidence and Perm ban

English only when using voice chat:>Warn+Slay>Mute>6hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>Perm

Spawncamping:>Warning+Slay>5hours ban>10hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Call out an undercover admin:Warn >2hoursgag>4hours >6 hours>10 hours>1day>2days>3days>1week>2weeks>perm gag

Exploiting: >Warning>Slay>2hours ban>6hours>12hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Advertising Hacks: >Perm Mute/Gag

sexual conversations>:Warn>2hoursgag>4hours>6hours>10hours>1day>2days>3days>1week>2weeks>perm gag

Dodgeball rules:

Body block>Warning>Slay>2hours ban>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>2weeks>1month>perm

Delay the round by holding rocket>Warning>Slay>2hours>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>2weeks>1month>perm

Stealing>Warning>Slay>2hours>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>perm

Running into teammates with the rocket:>Warning+slay>2hours ban>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>perm

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes about the stealing there are 2 group of people of dogeball experience that i just met
1.Don't wanna steal but the rocket is near them and they just selfdefend cause sometimes people are stand behide and there not sounds (beep)
2.People that keep stealing and block each other
Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Thailand.

Last edited:

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hello Die

I see nothink bad at your app,
I think your logs are not bad.

General rules:

Voicechanger/Mic/ChatSpam:>Warning>1hourGag/Mute>3hours>6hours>12hours>1day>2days>1week>perm

Inappropriate Spray:>Perm sprayban

!calladmin abuse:>12hours>1day>3days>1week>1month>perm

Hacking:>Record Evidence and Perm ban

English only when using voice chat:>Warn+Slay>Mute>6hours>1day>2days>4days>1week>2weeks>1month>Perm

Spawncamping:>Warning+Slay>5hours ban>10hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>2months>perm

Call out an undercover admin:Warn >2hoursgag>4hours >6 hours>10 hours>1day>2days>3days>1week>2weeks>perm gag

Exploiting: >Warning>Slay>2hours ban>6hours>12hours>1day>3days>1week>2weeks>1month>perm

Advertising Hacks: >Perm Mute/Gag

sexual conversations>:Warn>2hoursgag>4hours>6hours>10hours>1day>2days>3days>1week>2weeks>perm gag

Dodgeball rules:

Body block>Warning>Slay>2hours ban>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>2weeks>1month>perm

Delay the round by holding rocket>Warning>Slay>2hours>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>2weeks>1month>perm

Stealing rocket from each other>Warning>Slay>2hours>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>perm

Late spawn>Slay

Running into teammates with the rocket:>Warning+slay>2hours ban>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>perm

But the late spawn, i think the late spawn is normaly in tf2, i don't know why you can spawn in during the match, so you don't have to slay that players.

In the hacking the record evidence before you perm ban is good.

Total Commblocks (Mute, Gag)BansBan session
00 -

Last edited:

NoUx2

Unremarkable
Dodgeball rules:

Stealing rocket from each other>Warning>Slay>2hours>4hours>6hours>12hours>1days>3days>1weeks>perm

Hello, Die, There already is stealing rockets in dodgeball 2 warnings system, if you steal again you get slain. I suggest you remove the "stealing rocket from each other" rule since there already is one automatically in the game. Thanks.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

You have a nice amount of playtime:
1600044994780.png

and you have no punishments againest you.

1 thing with your logs:
1600045182782.png

are you saying your a mod or am i reading this wrong?

Last edited:

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
Hello, Die, There already is stealing rockets in dodgeball 2 warnings system, if you steal again you get slain. I suggest you remove the "stealing rocket from each other" rule since there already is one automatically in the game. Thanks.
I do not agree with this at all, stealing should be punished after atleast 4 warnings.
The system is easily abusable and people can steal 1 time per round all the time.
Be sure to punish people for stealing, the system isn't enough.
Thank you

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
G'day,
Just adding my two cents worth. I occasionaly hop on SGJB and have played with you a few times. Friendly and experienced from what I can see, which is good.
In terms of stealing it will most likely be at your discretion (If you make staff) considering the play style difference from region to region.
-Jack

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello,

Your application has been accepted and you have permissions on
► BlackWonder SG | Dodgeball ◄
as well as the discord, where I will soon be sending you some useful links.

Thank you for volunteering, and welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom