Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined der die das's Ban appeal- Don't let herald11 review this app-

Status
Not open for further replies.

der die das

User name: der die das

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:48895869

Who has punished you?
Herald11

Why were you punished?
He punished me for calladmin abuse.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The message I sent was :
<used /smite to kill me for "freekilling" someone he respawned when he wasnt following the warden orders.>

Right at the start of the round the warden said to go to the yellow line and afk freeze shoulder to shoulder, a certain engineer went outside his cell then moved past the yellow line and asked for a repeat, someone killed him for rebelling. After a bit when the warden said to kill everyone in the cells I then proceeded to kill a engineer (the same from before) that was in his cell, after a while another engineer(the very same) left a cell and went to the line which I also killed. After that Herald11 used /smite and killed me for freekill, then he respawned me and did a mic check and killed me again. I asked why he killed me and explained my point of view but he ignored me, after I did a calladmin for him abusing his powers he banned me for 1 day.
The engineer was KoS because he didn't follow the order the warden gave and he wasn't afk when asking for a repeat. (it should be common sense to do nothing if he didn't know what he should do.)

I would also kindly request to have another admin review this application and if it so happens that he is wrong then for him to apologize to me.

D

Deleted member 3276

I would also kindly request to have another admin review this application

No, I will handle this appeal.

I killed the engineer because I thought they were kos by leaving the line, but collisions pushed them off. As I was respawning them, I said not to kill them because I just respawned them. You still killed them anyway, so I respawned them again, then you killed them again. I slayed you for freekilling, but decided to respawn and freeze you to mic check you, since I do not recall hearing you speak at all through the map. After you used your mic, I slayed you. I told you that they were not kos, but you still killed them. The ban is only 1-day, you can wait it out.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom