Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Delta's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Sufficiently Lethal

Delta

User name: Delta

What's your username?
Delta

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:151501683

Who has punished you?
Suicide but I was told to apply to Will

Why were you punished?
Talking over the warden

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I dont think that i should have such a big punishment for such a small thing. I have been on these forums for 3 and a half years and during that time I was a autistic menace and I know it. I have been taking my medication for 2 years for my Asperger's and now I am medication-free. Anyone who has known me for a while( Jim,Wanka,Will etc) will know I have been trying my hardest to be punishment-free and I had been. To conclude, I dont think its fair that I should be prejudised towards because of my cancerous past. Im not that person anymore and I think its time I be treated that way and not as I currently am.

Veteran the salty memer

Somewhat Threatening

v

dont reply to appeals with useless information
User name: Delta

What's your username?
Delta

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:151501683

Who has punished you?
Suicide but I was told to apply to Will

Why were you punished?
Talking over the warden

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I dont think that i should have such a big punishment for such a small thing. I have been on these forums for 3 and a half years and during that time I was a autistic menace and I know it. I have been taking my medication for 2 years for my Asperger's and now I am medication-free. Anyone who has known me for a while( Jim,Wanka,Will etc) will know I have been trying my hardest to be punishment-free and I had been. To conclude, I dont think its fair that I should be prejudised towards because of my cancerous past. Im not that person anymore and I think its time I be treated that way and not as I currently am.
You currently have no voice restrictions in source bans (Atleast i couldnt find one)

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
"overtalk~next time perm, no appeal " what jim said after your MONTH punishment. if you cant learn to not break rules you get punished you know this. declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom