Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Dell's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell

Truly Feared
User name: Dell

Name
Dell

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:60211078

Your DiscordID
Dell#3780

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Moderator on LazyPurple's Silly Servers and Comp servers in 2015

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
LA Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I used to be a regular on BlackWonder's servers a little while back. Back then, I had been striving to become an Admin (at the time, there was no Moderator positions). Due to bad timing and other complications, I had originally been declined. Afterwards, I took a break from Blw and TF2 in general and only returned a couple months ago. I slowly started to frequent BlackWonder again and have been having lots of fun in doing so. When I finally came back to the forums, I became aware that Moderator was now a position. I thought that would be a perfect position; I can learn and become acquainted with the servers while helping to keep them a fun and enjoyable place.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
RainbowRobb, Overkill, Cinnamon

When are you usually available to play?
My work schedule isn't set in stone, but usually mornings and late afternoons into the night.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Since I am applying for the Jailbreak, the punishments will be revolving around that:

Punishments go in increments of 30 minutes / 1 day (1440 minutes) / 1 week (10080 minutes) / 2 weeks (20160 minutes) / 1 month (40320 minutes) / Permanent

General Rules

Chat Spam / Mic spam - 30m gag or mute, if it occurs again when the gag or mute is lifted, it turns into a day, ect.
English Only / Mature Voice in Voice Chat / Player Disrespect - Start with a warning, if it continues 1 day mute/gag, ect.
Inappropriate content - Sprays get spray-banned. Objectors / Avatars / Names - Warn them and ask them to change what is needed. No response or no change soon, they are kicked. If they return with the same, 1 day ban, ect.
Hacking / Aimbotting - While I usually will record a demo to avoid any wrongful ban, I will get evidence of the person who is under suspicion. Once I have a clear case, they will be permanently banned.
Advertising hacks - Permanent mute/gag.
!calladmin Abuse - 1 day server ban.
Talking over during a Mic Check / Talking over Warden - Mute 30 minutes, ect.
Armoury Camping - Warn the player. Slay if they do not attempt to leave. If it happens again, 1 day ban.
Ghosting - Mute / Gag 1 day.
Sticky Trapping - Warn the player. Have them remove the stickies if it is safe to do so without hurting other players. If they are unable to remove them without hurting other players (example: a blue demo places stickies outside of cell doors or they do not attempt to remove them, slay them.) If they kill someone with the stickies, they recieve 1 day team ban.
Exploits - Warn player using / attempting to use an exploit. If they use their exploit or continue to try, 1 day server ban.
Round delaying - Any obvious round delaying will receive warnings before slaying. Any further attempts at delaying rounds will result in a 30 minute ban, ect.

Blue Team Rules

Bad mic - Warn player to fix their microphone. Continuing to use it while it is in poor condition results in 1 week mute. (If the player says it is fixed, allow them to test it. Good mic quality removes the mute/Bad quality continues the mute).
Blue with no mic - Permanent team ban with warning, if they can prove they have a mic at any given time, the team ban will be revoked.
Freekilling - If player kills unintentionally / they thought the player was rebelling when they were not, slay them. If it happens again, team ban for 1 day. Intentionally killing / mass freekilling - starts with 1 week team ban.
Blue force-baiting - Warn them to stop, slay if it continues. If it continues after that, 1 day team ban.
Blues who leave warden without permission - Slay them with a warning. If it continues, 1 day team ban.
Team killing - Slay with warning (if unintentional), if it continues, team ban for 1 week, and server ban for 1 day.
Disguising spies - Warn them to undisguise, if they do not, slay. If they do it again, team ban for 1 day.
Griefing - Slay with warning, continued is 1 week team ban. If it is a RED, can be a 1 day ban.
Favoritism - Warn, continued favoritism results in 1 day teamban.
Unwillingness to be Warden/Random Freedays/ect. - Warning first, if the player refuses to give orders or unwardens without reason, slay with a team ban for 1 day.
Killing Freedays who have not rebelled - Slay with warning, if it happens again, start with 1 day team ban.
Camping Red-rebel areas - Slay with warning. Continued attempts to camp red-rebelling areas receives a 1 day team ban.
Killing a non-rebelling RED during a repeat - Slay with warning, if it happens again, 30 minute team ban, ect.

Warden Rules

Kill Orders when Warden - Slay immediately with warning, Continued results in team ban and 1 week ban.
Illegal FF - Slay even if it was on accident (I would say if it was on longer than a few seconds. Some people toggle FF on accident when navigating the warden menu.) If it is toggled on intentionally and left on, slay with 1 day Team ban. Intentional illegal FF also includes illegal cellwars and meatgrinder.
Tricky orders - Warn, another tricky order is a team ban for 1 day.
Warden hogging - Warn them, continued is team ban for 1 day.
Pardoning REDs - Warning, continued trying to allow KOS REDs to live will result in a slay with another warning. If done again, results in 1 day team ban.
Conflicting Orders - Warning. If any REDs are killed due to a conflicting order, the warden is slain with a 1 day team ban. If continued, 1 week team ban, ect.
Lying as Warden - If caught lying to the REDs, the warden is slain with a warning. Continued attempts to lie as warden will result in 1 day team ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My name is Liz but you can call me Dell. I've been playing Team Fortress 2 for over 6 years. Other games I enjoy are Overwatch, MineCraft, Terraria, OSU!, Fortnite, Rust, and PayDay 2. I'm currently 24 years old and working at a resort restaurant in Florida.
I know I haven't been active in a long time on the forums, but I've been going on the Jailbreak servers whenever I've seen people on them. Even then, I've went on when there's barely been a soul on. I've also rejoined the Discord server. You can find me as Dell#3780.
I'm pretty sure I have no commblocks, bans, or kicks. (Unless I have ever been jokingly kicked before.)
(Edited to fix some formatting issues :giggle:)

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
TBH, I am more than familiar with you, your demeanor and level of maturity. There will be some tweaks needed to your scaling, but I have no doubt that you will readily figure it out.

Philip

Australium
Congrats!

Zqqr1TW~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom