Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dellacry''s Intro

Hello. my in game name us HSPG | OfficialDellacry but.I usually go by Dellacry or Della. I'm a regular to the uber upgrades server. I am a brony. I enjoy listening to many kinds of music. coding websites and making/reworking freak fortress 2 bosses. I am 21 and a male . that's all for now ! feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Brony? That's cool.
Im starting to become a brony too (if that's a thing that can happen to someone).
Anyway,welcome to the forums!

A few questions for ya :
Favorite song?
Favorite pony/unicorn/aircorn/pegsus?
Favorite map?
Favorite color?
Favorite hat?

Feel free to ask me a few questions,or say "hi" to me.

Favorite song: Hm.. thats a hard one, but one ive been into lately is this (
)

Favorite Pony/Unicorn/Alicorn/Pegasus: My favorite pony/ponies would have to be Vinyl and Octavia.

Favorite Map: Err.. Let's see.. Would have to be mlp_manehattan_b2

Favorite Color: Deep Pink (Like Pinkies Mane color)

Favorite Hat: If your talking about tf2 items, id have to say the Team Captain or Texas Ten Gallon

(sorry for the long response, pc was updating and i was replying from my cell before, also, could I add ya Fluffle? You seem really nice and welcoming from the start)

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Favorite song: Hm.. thats a hard one, but one ive been into lately is this (
)

Favorite Pony/Unicorn/Alicorn/Pegasus: My favorite pony/ponies would have to be Vinyl and Octavia.

Favorite Map: Err.. Let's see.. Would have to be mlp_manehattan_b2

Favorite Color: Deep Pink (Like Pinkies Mane color)

Favorite Hat: If your talking about tf2 items, id have to say the Team Captain or Texas Ten Gallon

(sorry for the long response, pc was updating and i was replying from my cell before, also, could I add ya Fluffle? You seem really nice and welcoming from the start)
to

Feel free too add me.
Also I don't know a lot about mlp :c

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Hey, I'm not too good with the whole brony thing (there's a lot of cunts in your fandom no offence) but if you're good to me, I'll be good to you. Welcome to the forums. ^^

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hey there buddy and welcome to our sweet community.

We accept all kind of people here! Well, almost everyone. These Chinese students who post their studies in our "game deals" section are quiet annoying.. (for those who don't get it, it's a joke about spam bots who post random Chinese/Japanese stuff in that section)

Buuut anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom