Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Definitely 'Cheating'

What do you think when you see a sniper hitting many headshots?

• They are Cheating

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • They must be a Veteran Player

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinated

Strange
Hello,

I am caffeinated, a TF2 sniper main banned off your servers earlier today. From what I have gathered, I have been banned for an aimbot of some sort?

I will be making a review video of the demo file uploaded as evidence and I appreciate it being uploaded so quickly (last time I was banned from a server it took the admin 2 days to upload any evidence that I could address). However, until that is edited and upoaded you can view a similar video here in which I talk about my style of gameplay and why it might look fishy to some people (
).

That being said I will upload the video review the blissfully short demo that was uploaded as evidence.

caffeinated

Strange
For some reason I cant see replies to the thread on this page, but I can read them through the email notifications.

1. I do not know who Puddin is/was so the reference went over my head (r i p)
2. The "hack menu" on the side of the screen is there from the admin's perspective. I was actually confused by its presence when recording that video and tried hitting the numbers, but nothing happened.
3. What about the flick wasn't natural? That it was quick? If so, this would mean every good sniper is a cheater and every professional player of first person shooters is also a cheater. Bit of an overstatement, yes?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
For some reason I cant see replies to the thread on this page, but I can read them through the email notifications.

1. I do not know who Puddin is/was so the reference went over my head (r i p)
2. The "hack menu" on the side of the screen is there from the admin's perspective. I was actually confused by its presence when recording that video and tried hitting the numbers, but nothing happened.
3. What about the flick wasn't natural? That it was quick? If so, this would mean every good sniper is a cheater and every professional player of first person shooters is also a cheater. Bit of an overstatement, yes?
My apologies on those comments, they were my first impulse thoughts when I looked at this page. My comments were not thought out and I'm not a staff member so I had no reason to post here whatsoever so I deleted them. In reference to the Puddin comment, he was another sniper main and there was a lot of controversy over whether or not he was a cheater and it turned into a giant mess. Again, apologies on what I said as it has no authority here.

caffeinated

Strange
I don't see any reason you shouldn't comment what you think on the matter, regardless of whether or not you are an administrator of BlackWonder servers. If you are a part of a community and think a cheater is among the ranks then you have every reason to comment your opinion/ideas on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom