Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Deathrun - Tiny mann rtd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

(I do not know if it's just me having the problem or if people have already talked about this before.)

So there is a little problem with the little man roll, every time in dr when I get this and it ends I will mostly get tped back to spawn, but this will get me killed (in case of dr_bank) or behind the motivator (if there is one on the map).

Now getting killed by the map in my opinion isn't that big of a problem but I do know you're not supposed to get behind the motivator and that makes it kind of a problem.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

The way I stop it from happening is jumping at trying to get as close to the peak of my jump as possible as the RTD wears off. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
Would be nice to disable it though. Makes the Death's job easier and makes it less likely the Runner's will end up at spawn in their death pit.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

As far as I understand this when you go back to your normal size and your body hits something (wall, prop) you get teleported back to spawn. Now in case of dr, getting teleported back usually means death. The way you can avoid this is you don't go near walls and items when the rtd ends, players are not a problem only immovable objects.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

As far as I understand this when you go back to your normal size and your body hits something (wall, prop) you get teleported back to spawn. Now in case of dr, getting teleported back usually means death. The way you can avoid this is you don't go near walls and items when the rtd ends, players are not a problem only immovable objects.

Well from what I see with me the floor also causes it, so jumping right on time is the best solution for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom