Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Deathrun Dr_Simulation suggestion

prowi.

Unremarkable
Staff Member

prowi.

Username: prowi.

Which map is the suggestion about? Dr_Simulation

What gamemode is this map for? Deathrun

What is supposed to happen to the map? Add

Add a link to the map https://gamebanana.com/mods/74590

Why do you want this map change? Version 2(fix) just came out and I just wanted it to be added since its a complete new map. With that being said, V1 should not be replaced with V2 if possible. Both are 2 diffrent maps, and maybe some people still enjoy v1 more than v2. V2 has lot of new rooms, traps, gameplay and is more difficult. If the replacing of v1 is needed then I do not mind.

Last edited:

prowi.

Unremarkable
Staff Member

prowi.

Right, I think the server is better off without the map being in the rotation. The map has been out for a while now and got a good amount of people hating on it. Not to mention is the lenght and the difficulty of the map which is just ridiculous for the majority of standard deathrun players (not being offensive). Yes I know I made the suggestion post to add/update it but I realised that it probably is a bad idea to add it. Other servers have added v2 and players cant even tolerate 1 minute of the map, so yeah.
With this reply I'm trying to say that it might not be the best idea to add/update it afterall.
If you (staff) think that it will not go out in such disarray, go ahead, maybe it could turn out to be a good idea afterall.
There are still some people wanting this map to be in the rotation.

Sorry for posting a reply if there was another option with like giving a statement about it (or just remove the post...)

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
We've decided to keep one simulation map in the rotation, due to its difficulty and the feedback I received on the suggestion.

Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom