Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Deathrun BHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
The word Bunny Hop which is commonly addressed as BHOP.
Bunny Hopping is crouching and jumping multiple times.
Now, for Deathrun, when you BHOP, your speed increases, and so the Death will have a low chance of killing players and make the BHOPPERS a bit unbeatable.
For me, I suggest that the BHOP where it increases the speed should be removed, I even saw the heavy bunny hopping and he was faster than the spy, and for the Death too, he sort of won't stand a chance against the bunny hoppers.
Thank you for your time reading this!
(A poll has been added for the people to choose whether the increasing speed of BHOPPING be removed or not, feel free to reply stating your opinions about this thread!)

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

That's the point of the bhop. Our deathrun is more Counter Strike like. It's not perfect, especially because of the amount of exploits you can do with it, but it's a lot more fun to play with the bhop than without it.

Changing this bhop would require a lot of thinking and fine tuning, but I doubt we would ever make it so you lose speed, in my opinion that's madness. The whole point of bhop is to speed you up.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
That's the point of the bhop. It's more Counter Strike like. It's not perfect, especially because of the amount of exploits you can do with it, but it's a lot more fun to play with the bhop than without it.

Changing this bhop would require a lot of thinking and fine tuning, but I doubt we would ever make it so you lose speed, in my opinion that's madness. The whole point of bhop is to speed you up.
It's only a suggestion because infact, the Death won't be able to catch the BHOPPERS, making it practically impossible.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

That's not the case, depends on how good the death is. I would be willing to one day fine tune this bhop, as in, change how fast you speed up, change your max speed, change how high you can jump up with it. But as I said, it takes a while to figure out the perfect settings and we would need a lot more feedback from players.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
That's not the case, depends on how good the death is. I would be willing to one day fine tune this bhop, as in, change how fast you speed up, change your max speed, change how high you can jump up with it. But as I said, it takes a while to figure out the perfect settings and we would need a lot more feedback from players.
I'm going to add a new poll choice if the players whether want it to be removed or want the BHOP'S maximum speed to be reduced.

JoeLife26

Scarcely Lethal
It's only a suggestion because infact, the Death won't be able to catch the BHOPPERS, making it practically impossible.
Well everything can't be too easy to beat...It's a challenge to Death personally sure it's stressful but that's what makes it thrilling and exciting knowing something out there can beat you! The game wouldn't be as fun if there isn't a way to beat Death ever thought of that?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
The death has a speed pad behind them so beating a bhop can be easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom