Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [Deathrun] - Add a proper warning for the person that becomes death next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Title should be self explanatory. Please make a menu that pops up to the players who are becoming death soon, as well as / or adding a notification in the chat so players are aware if they become death. And I know it is possible to disable being death, but not everyone keeps this in mind and adding a warning can give you the ability to consider last minute whether you want to become death or not.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
i like idea. how was this not implemented sooner?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
well. Based on the upvotes I guess I'll be accepting this suggestion.
Adding to the to-do list.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Attachments

• 1648551032152.png
    1648551032152.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 81

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Update:
Plugin has been updated with the functionality. Waiting on Bene to upload the update to all BLW DR servers.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
As of now the function is incomplete. It notifies you if you're death next round, and if the next round's death resets their queue points, the next death is checked and notified.
My modification does not account for disconnecting players, players going to spectator, and players turning off death (don't want to be death).
I'll attempt to make the modifications when I can. Thanks for being patient :)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Patch has been pushed. Waiting on bene to verify and then upload to the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom