Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dearly Beloved's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dearly Beloved

User name: Dearly Beloved

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198092798994

Who has punished you?
Four

Why were you punished?
False Hackusations?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I spectated him and noticed alot of weird play, it wasnt just me but a multitude of people accusing.
The gameplay reminded me of people playing with Studder and Smooth.
Those being footsteps and audio programs and guiding programs.
The entire punishment was improper, and would rather not have it on my history.
Four in general i've heard a multitude of complaints against, and rather than a simple defense he just goes to punishment and being quiet the entire time.
I'd rather have a civil talk and response than nothing but punishments and no give back to people on the server.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

I muted you because you kept going on and on about how I was using third-party software (without evidence, obviously) for over 15 minutes.
No, I didn't reply because I figured that would just be adding fuel to the fire which is not what I am looking for while I'm playing TF2.

You're allowed to think what you want about my gameplay or about myself personally, but trying to get other people to think the same by stating the same "facts" over mic over and over and over and over and over again is not allowed.

1587150933398.png

This was after I muted you and again, you accuse me of doing things I haven't done, namely "admitting to using third party software", without any evidence whatsoever.

Your mute will expire in 23 hours.

If no other staff member has anything to say, I'll be declining this.

Last edited:

Dearly Beloved

Greetings.

I muted you because you kept going on and on about how I was using third-party software (without evidence, obviously) for over 15 minutes.
No, I didn't reply because I figured that would just be adding fuel to the fire which is not what I am looking for while I'm playing TF2.

You're allowed to think what you want about my gameplay or about myself personally, but trying to get other people to think the same by stating the same "facts" over mic over and over and over and over and over again is not allowed.

View attachment 16042

This was after I muted you and again, you accuse me of doing things I haven't done, namely "admitting to using third party software", without any evidence whatsoever.

Your mute will expire in 23 hours.

If no other staff member has anything to say, I'll be declining this.

You can't assume you'd be adding fuel to the fire, you could of just PM'd me or anything. Settle your reputation, I would of loved to hear anything besides the negative I usually hear when you are the subject. I only spoke when others mentioned it, not fuel to the fire.
C'mon bruh, treat it friendly, not like its some monotonousness thing that gets an automatic response.
You have great game knowledge, I'll throw it to you. But you could just clear the air with me my man.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

You can't assume you'd be adding fuel to the fire, you could of just PM'd me or anything. Settle your reputation, I would of loved to hear anything besides the negative I usually hear when you are the subject. I only spoke when others mentioned it, not fuel to the fire.
C'mon bruh, treat it friendly, not like its some monotonousness thing that gets an automatic response.
You have great game knowledge, I'll throw it to you. But you could just clear the air with me my man.

I don't have to explain anything to anyone I choose not to, especially when all that will happen is more hackusations coming my way because people such as yourself refuse to accept that someone can be better at a videogame.

> I only spoke when others mentioned it
Not only is that the literal definition of "adding fuel to the fire", while other players just said I was hacking or using an aimbot, you decided to tell lies about how "I admitted to using third party software".

1587158501680.png

1587158527957.png

You were obviously trying to get me to react to you and I did so by muting you.
Have a nice day.

I'm declining this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom