Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Davidtornado's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:201201351

Who has punished you?
Wanka
Why were you punished?
cuz saying to one guy that he was kos and i didnt even touched him or killed him

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i wasnt even gonna hurt him i wanted to point that out but stud or flip a coin had to do that

Last edited:

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
i swear i didnt even killed that guy i just wanted to point that out. it wasnt necesary to mute me for 2 whole weaks

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Hello.
I was "if I flip this coin". I was the Scout that used the ramp in Speed Run to skip half of the stage. It is a purposefully added shortcut for people fast and skilled enough to aim into the hole and make it. I told you this three times in chat and on mic, but you kept on overtalking the warden and spamming in chat saying "CHEATER THE SCOUT'S A CHEATER HE'S KOS MUHM,UHBMNFJIGNASDNASK".
Of course, I wasn't. The warden had never denied use of the ramp and it is a valid shortcut.
You were muted for false accusations and spamming. Since your previous mute had been for 1 week due to earrape on mic, I doubled that as to not interfere with punishment scaling.

Denied. Cry more.
5b54fa8c73f02152a4a7c05f3693da3f.png

Additional Information: You clearly haven't read the rules, because you attempted to play Shark and Shoot or Don't Shoot as the Warden, to which I had to remind that it was illegal, and you overtalked many a time after I warned you to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom