Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Data Spikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
I've been having alot of issues with Data spiking on Blackwonder lately.

And what I mean by that, is I have my net_graph up (constantly), to monitor my ping and FPS in real time.

And on our servers, I've been getting MASSIVE Inward spikes of data.

Up to 4000 sometimes. It's becoming very frequent, and literally makes it impossible for me to play, I can't move, I can't hear, others can't hear me.

I don't know if it's just me, but, Jesus man.

This might just be me, I don't know, but I figured I'd post this here just in case it's not just me, and there's actually a problem.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
This is very common on randomizer and there is no way around it. Please mention the servers where this happens if it's not randomizer.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
It's not randomizer, it was on one of our Orange 10x Servers, hosted from Texas.

I think there might just be something wrong with our Texas servers.

I also know it's not just me, my friend was with me just a bit ago, and he was getting the same inward spikes.

ϟ Sparks Thunderfur ϟ

Epic Levels of Trash
It's not randomizer, it was on one of our Orange 10x Servers, hosted from Texas.

I think there might just be something wrong with our Texas servers.

I also know it's not just me, my friend was with me just a bit ago, and he was getting the same inward spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom