Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dartvader48's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartvader48

Strange
Username: Dartvader48

Name
Dart

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:77601109

Your DiscordID
Daddy_Fox_Dartsy#5620

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Basically all of Blackwonder's dodgeball server that are located in US. (Easy, wave, advanced)
► BlackWonder US | Wave Dodgeball ◄
► BlackWonder US | Easy Dodgeball ◄
► BlackWonder US | Dodgeball Advanced | 100 ticks ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to become a staff because I noticed your community are looking for new staff members and I am confidence in being able to help out. I also want to make sure players in the community are treated fairly/nicely. Free from cheaters, toxicity, etc. I want all players to enjoy their stay in Blackwonder.tf.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Shades, ckr

How often do you play TF2?
Around 5 hours or so everyday in average. Can be more and will rarely be less.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Warn: First offenses to all rule breaking action with the exception of punishment evading, hacking, raiding, or seriously discrimination against other players.

Spray ban: Illegal content, NSFW material, discriminative images.

Mute: Mic spam. Second offense - 30 mins, Third offense - 1 hr, forth offense - 12 hr, fifth offense - 1 day, sixth offense - 1 week, seventh and final offense, permanent

Gag: Chat spam, toxicity, player disrespect. Second offense - 30 mins, Third offense - 1 hr, forth offense - 12 hr, fifth offense - 1 day, sixth offense - 1 week, seventh and final offense, permanent

Silence: Staff disrespect, advertisement, pointless argument with staff. Second offense - 1hr, Third offense - 12 hr, forth offense - permanent

Ban: Raiding, punishment evading, hacking, severe discrimination toward player. Permanent
Ban: Exploiting, troll staff call. First offense - warn. Second offense - 30 mins. Third offense - 12 hr, forth offense - permanent

Inform administrator about VIP abusing.

Repeated bodyblocking/instant airblasting: Second offense - slay. Third offense - kick, forth offense - proceed to ban if they are still refusing to stop. 1 hr > 12 hr > 1 week > permanent

Recordings:
If provided with evidence and demo shown as a offense that has been repeated more than once, proceed to ban. 1 hr > 12 hr > 1 week > permanent

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Cantonese

Last edited:

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

Over 18 days of playtime which is good.

On the other hand your chat logs are not good. You seem to be toxic and racist sometimes
racism.PNG
toxic.PNG

You were also punished for racism and toxic behaviour
comms.PNG

Dartvader48

Strange
I do not remember having any punishment by any staff in the past. Not trying to argue or anything, just saying that it's odd, but then again my memory can be short term sometimes. I also realized I don't have the cleanest chat log in the past, which is why for the past month I've changed the way I communicate with others before I even consider applying.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yah, I am sorry. If you are truly 21, there is no reason to trust you will magically stop being toxic/racist. We can be flexible with these things, but this was last month, not last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom