Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Darkstalker's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstalker

Username: Darkstalker

Name
Darkstalker

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/34697980

Your SteamID2
76561199293533322 1:1333267594

Your DiscordID
axol001

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play on the x1000 and class wars and I would like to moderate the x1000

Why would you like to become a moderator?
their are a lot of mic spammers, spawn campers, engies letting blue spy's into red spawn and engies glitching people into spawn

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
most of the time

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
for non cheater, I would give them a warning and if they do not cooperate I will give them a temp ban, for cheaters, I will need to see if they are cheating, record the proof and ban them

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i am a dedicated rust player, and a i have a somewhat tf2 gambling addiction

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Polish

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi! Just gonna go over your application real quick.

1688254656254.png

Sufficient playtime, active sessions

Your last ban was 48 days ago
1688254764943.png
Your last sprayban was 6 days ago.
1688255018307.png
No commblocks

1688255640207.png
(There's also an attempt of you kicking a user for killing friendlies. We don't do that)

Your DiscordID
axol001
I don't see you on our Discord

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
for non cheater, I would give them a warning and if they do not cooperate I will give them a temp ban, for cheaters, I will need to see if they are cheating, record the proof and ban them
This section is lacking a lot. We want to make sure you understand the rules and the punishments that should be issued to a player who breaks them. Sorting rulebreakers into "cheater" and "non-cheater" is a start, but is also very vague. The users in the later category aren't regularly punished with a ban. You are more than welcome to edit your application to include the missing information.

Thank you for applying. I appreciate that you want to keep servers rulebreaker-free. Unfortunately, missing a lot of details in your application and you have two very recent punishments. I will encourage you to spend a little more time learning the rules before editing your application. Best of luck!

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello, after I just joined US Jailbreak today, right off bat 10k ban you for donor abuse as votespec mrmogan to spec team as he was on the red team.
1695169231136.png

Noted: he wasn't much active on discord until today in requesthelp.
1695176688091.png

How we can trust people who donate as abusing their perks? No way, if you abuse it as a donor, you would abuse it as a mod perk.

-Support

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello Darkstalker.

Unfortunately, we have decided not to go ahead with your application at this time. Due to your punishment history, especially your history of abusing your donor perms, we believe that you would not be a great fit for the staff team, as what is to say you wont abuse perms again?

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom