Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined DarkSide11's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSide11

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
[U:1:394827814]

Who has punished you?
Ice

Why were you punished?
Because some salty furry decided to get really mad after I killed him for a legitimate reason. then he tampers with the video file to look like his Pc was *lagging* at the moment and it looked like i did it when i was shooting no-where near the button and He tagged me as the person who shot it

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because Paragon is a lovely person who spends his life submitting evidence on TF2 forums to try to keep the community safe even though he can tend to get mad at sometimes

Paragon

Foster The People
Show me the demo
Its literally in the report i made. You made an appeal when you didnt even know for what you got punished about and this is backed up because what you said on why you were punished on the appeal isnt anywhere related to the reason you were punished on the report, and you were saying that i was tampering with the demo file yet you havent even see the demo in the first place.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Oh yea, the ban was 24hrs I'm pretty sure so it'll be gone tomorrow, wait it out you'll be fine, get outside and get some fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom