Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Dark Angel's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

User name: Dark Angel

Name
Dark Angel

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:239205070

Your DiscordID
.*Wolf*.#0296

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
MvM x100

Why would you like to become a moderator?
To monitor the servers making sure everyone is following the rules

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Friday-sunday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
To give them a warning

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Hey there,
Okay, so straight away, some points to outline.

This application does read as rushed. Your application does appear to have no real effort put into it.

As Jim stated, you are also not in our discord. Being part of our discord is kind of required so that we can keep in contact with staff, and so that staff can keep in contact with the community, deal with people asking for help and answer questions est...

Your punishment section is very seriously underdeveloped. You need to explain more in detail, about the steps that you would take against potential rule-breakers. I recommend taking a look at other successful applications to understand what I mean.

Only 11 hours of gameplay time. According to our system, you only have 11 hours of playtime on our servers. That's not very much.

Okay, well besides the points listed above, some positive feedback. Your chat log is very clean and that's a good thing to see :3
We don't have any recorded Server or Comm bans listed for you, good also :3

At this time, I recommend taking a look at other applications and fixing some of the points listed above. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom