Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined daddy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

What was your type of punishment
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:177844382

Who has punished you?
A fuckload of admins

Why were you punished?
Supposedly hacking and ban evading a ban that shouldn't have been in place in the first place.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First of, all the current "evidence" against me (missing Miyu's famous .mp4 files as;
1. I've changed my PC since them and therefore lost the files
2. The links for the downloads have expired.):

https://ufile.io/lm3md (puddin_hacker.zip by Ben if I'm not mistaken, dunno, haven't watched them)
https://ufile.io/whu0k (daddyhacking.dem by will, the infamous 50 minute long demo)

Now that that's done with, let's proceed.

For some context and to prevent useless googling, I will just state what has been said on the ban reasons on SourceBans so I can "defend" myself, I suppose.

First ban: Supposed possession of a hack client (lithium) due to a screenshot of my desktop.
As I've said multiple times, that lithium folder was where I kept my TF2 mod files when I was playing Casual/Competitive. sv_pure 2 tends to fuck up a lot of the mods I used before (I don't anymore as I cba to re-download them again) and that usually makes the game unplayable.

Second ban along with 3 alts: Hacking
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥs-ban-appeal.3589/

A lot of idiotic bullshit about how demos work which is all false and funny to me now because it's coming from a current admin.

Now, let's get something clear once and for all here;
If I'm not mistaken and I'm probably not, your servers run on 66 ticks per second.
Actually, let's explain what ticks/s actually are for the most, hmm, inexperienced admins;

66 ticks per second basically means that the server processes 66 game frames per second. Now, if you play a 66 tick demo with "playdemo", it will play at 66 ticks, that's fairly obvious. Problem is, 66 ticks isn't enough to accurately judge a demo.

Don't believe me? Well, it's fairly easy to check.
Take a 66 tick demo from TF2 or a 64 tick demo from CS:GO and compare it to a 128 tick demo from CS:GO. You'll instantly see the difference.

Back on to my point; when you spectate someone or record a demo and watch that demo, it'll be highly inaccurate due to the low amount of ticks per second. That is why the aim/crosshair, especially on Sniper, flicks and jumps and twitches around a lot.

Moving on.

Keep in mind that after this second ban, I was told that I did not have a chance to appeal it as supposedly other admins from other communities were questioned about the demo and my explanations and they all agreed with Benedevil/whoever else asked. Because that's sure to be an un-biased answer. "Yes, who do you believe? Me, your friend or someone completely random on the internet? :thinking:"

That's the reason why I ban evaded. I was told I had no chance at a ban appeal AND I'm pretty sure I still appealed it before I started ban evading. I can't find the thread because I'm pretty sure that account was banned for "spam" after I started ban evading which deletes all the posts created by that account. Smart.

The latest ban: hacking beyond reasonable doubt - confirmed puddin so ban evading
Now, I've explained the ban evading and as for the hacking; I was told by the person who made the .dem file that I was tracking invisible spies. That did not happen in the demo. I've checked it completely (yes, all 50 fucking minutes of it) twice and haven't found anything suspicious because why would I, I'm not hacking.

I have, between TF2 and CS:GO, 2.7k hours of experience (2k in CS:GO, 700 in TF2, both throughout multiple accounts) and certainly, that not be a lot although I'm not sure it even matters. Let's just say I haven't wasted my playtime AFK'ing or playing worthless gamemodes that provide me with absolutely no benefits.

Also, my shitty Sniper guide (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/tf2-sniper-guide-how-to-lose.3134/).

I don't really know what more proof you need that I'm not hacking or that I'm actually experienced in TF2/CS:GO so I guess I'll just post the youtube link to my handcam session and uhh, yeah.

Now, before we begin with the insults and the bias against me and don't even try to claim there isn't bias when Bennylad says shit like;

Mzfxbuo.png

it's okay to not want me here, that's fine, just don't abuse your admin powers by banning me and claiming it's for a random reason other than you not liking me.

/shrug, enjoy.

EDIT:

As for those who are curious, I have 2 gameserver bans on panda.tf (one for bunnyhop scripts, which funnily enough, the admin who manually banned me said it triggered SMAC, eylmao. I'm sure saying this won't help me one bit but eh, I don't really have anything to hide. just2good; the second ban being for hacking for which the admin who banned me failed to provide evidence and got demoted)

EDIT2:

My autoexec.cfg file too, y'never know.
Code:
cl_showfps 0
fps_max 0
sv_cheats 0

cl_cmdrate 67
cl_interp .033
cl_interp_ratio 1
cl_lagcompensation 1
cl_pred_optimize 2
cl_smooth 0
cl_smoothtime 0.01
cl_updaterate 67
rate 60000

cl_playerspraydisable 0
r_spray_lifetime 2

mat_shadowstate 1
r_shadowmaxrendered 11
r_shadowrendertotexture 1
r_shadows 1
nb_shadow_dist 400

r_eyes 0
r_flex 0
r_lod 2
r_rootlod 2
r_teeth 0
r_eyemove 0
r_eyeshift_x 0
r_eyeshift_y 0
r_eyeshift_z 0
r_eyesize 0
blink_duration 0

cl_ragdoll_fade_time 0
cl_ragdoll_forcefade 1
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0
g_ragdoll_fadespeed 0
g_ragdoll_lvfadespeed 0
ragdoll_sleepaftertime 0

cl_phys_props_enable 0
cl_phys_props_max 0
props_break_max_pieces 0
r_propsmaxdist 1
violence_agibs 0
violence_hgibs 0

prop_active_gib_limit 0
props_break_max_pieces_perframe 0
fov_desired 90
cl_hud_playerclass_use_playermodel 0
mat_phong 0
cl_muzzleflash_dlight_1st 0 
cl_detaildist 0
cl_detailfade 0
cl_drawmonitors 0
cl_ejectbrass 0
cl_jiggle_bone_framerate_cutoff 0
cl_new_impact_effects 0
cl_show_splashes 0
cl_rumblescale 0
cl_showhelp 0
cl_showpluginmessages 0
cl_debugrumble 0
func_break_max_pieces 0
glow_outline_effect_enable 0
lod_transitiondist 0
mat_bumpmap 0
mat_colcorrection_disableentities 1
mat_colorcorrection 0
mat_disable_bloom 1
mat_disable_fancy_blending 1
mat_disable_lightwarp 1
mat_envmapsize 8
mat_envmaptgasize 8
mat_filterlightmaps 1
mat_filtertextures 1
mat_forceaniso 1
mat_hdr_level 0
mat_autoexposure_max 0
mat_autoexposure_min 0
mat_bloomscale 0
mat_bloom_scalefactor_scalar 0
mat_debug_postprocessing_effects 0
mat_debugdepth 0
mat_disable_bloom 1
mat_postprocessing_combine 0
mat_non_hdr_bloom_scalefactor 0
mat_bufferprimitives 1
mat_compressedtextures 1
mat_forcemanagedtextureintohardware 0
mat_framebuffercopyoverlaysize 0
mat_hdr_enabled 0
mat_hdr_manual_tonemap_rate 0
mat_mipmaptextures 1
mat_non_hdr_bloom_scalefactor 0
mat_showlightmappage -1
mat_softwarelighting 0
mat_software_aa_blur_one_pixel_lines 0
mat_software_aa_edge_threshold 9
mat_software_aa_quality 0
mat_software_aa_strength 0
mat_software_aa_strength_vgui 0
mat_software_aa_tap_offset 0
mat_software_aa_quality 0
mat_texture_limit -1
mat_use_compressed_hdr_textures 0
mem_max_heapsize 2048
mod_forcedata 1
mod_forcetouchdata 1
mat_max_worldmesh_vertices 512
mat_monitorgamma 2.2

mat_parallaxmap 0
mat_picmip 2
mat_reducefillrate 1
mat_reduceparticles 1
mat_specular 1
mat_trilinear 1
mat_viewportscale 1
mat_viewportupscale 1
mat_wateroverlaysize 1
mp_decals 9
r_3dsky 0
r_ambientboost 0
r_ambientfactor 0
r_ambientmin 0
r_cheapwaterend 1
r_cheapwaterstart 1
r_decals 9
r_maxmodeldecal 9
r_decalstaticprops 0
r_decal_cullsize 15
r_drawdetailprops 0
r_drawmodeldecals 0
r_drawflecks 0
r_dynamic 0
r_flashlightdepthtexture 0
r_forcewaterleaf 1
r_lightaverage 0
r_maxnewsamples 0
r_maxsampledist 1
r_bloomtintb 0
r_bloomtintexponent 0
r_bloomtintg 0
r_bloomtintr 0
r_occlusion 1
r_pixelfog 1
r_propsmaxdist 0
r_renderoverlayfragment 0
r_staticprop_lod 4
r_waterdrawreflection 0
r_waterdrawrefraction 1
r_waterforceexpensive 0
r_waterforcereflectentities 0
r_drawtracers_firstperson 0
r_dopixelvisibility 0
r_drawbatchdecals 0
r_hunkalloclightmaps 0
r_lightcache_zbuffercache 0
r_PhysPropStaticLighting 0
rope_averagelight 0
rope_collide 0
rope_rendersolid 0
rope_shake 0
rope_smooth 0
rope_subdiv 0
rope_wind_dist 0
tf_particles_disable_weather 1
tracer_extra 0
violence_ablood 1
violence_hblood 1
mat_motion_blur_enabled 0 
mat_motion_blur_forward_enabled 0
mat_motion_blur_strength 0
r_worldlightmin 0.0001
r_worldlights 0
mp_usehwmmodels -1                                 
mp_usehwmvcds   -1   

in_usekeyboardsampletime 0
mat_clipz 1
mat_forcehardwaresync 0
mat_levelflush 1
m_rawinput 0
mat_vsync 0
r_fastzreject -1                 
ai_expression_optimization 1
fast_fogvolume 1
host_thread_mode 0
mod_load_anims_async 1
mod_load_mesh_async 1
mod_load_vcollide_async 1
con_enable 1
con_filter_enable 1
con_filter_text_out particle
datacachesize 256   

dsp_enhance_stereo 0
dsp_slow_cpu 1
snd_async_fullyasync 1
snd_pitchquality 0
snd_spatialize_roundrobin 1
snd_mixahead .06

mat_queue_mode -1                               

cl_threaded_bone_setup 0
cl_threaded_client_leaf_system 0
r_queued_decals 0
r_queued_ropes 1
r_queued_post_processing 0
r_threaded_client_shadow_manager 1
r_threaded_particles 1
r_threaded_renderables 1

hud_saytext_time 10
voice_enable 1
hud_deathnotice_time 5
hud_achievement_glowtime 0
hud_achievement_count 0
hud_achievement_tracker 0 

cl_localnetworkbackdoor 1
cl_cloud_settings 0
sys_minidumpspewlines 500
tf_scoreboard_ping_as_text 1

cl_ask_blacklist_opt_out "1"
cl_ask_favorite_opt_out "1"
sb_dontshow_maxplayer_warning "1"
tf_explanations_backpackpanel "1"
tf_explanations_charinfo_armory_panel "1"
tf_explanations_charinfopanel "1"
tf_explanations_craftingpanel "1"
tf_explanations_discardpanel "1"
tf_explanations_store "1"
tf_training_has_prompted_for_forums "1"
tf_training_has_prompted_for_loadout "1"
tf_training_has_prompted_for_offline_practice "1"
tf_training_has_prompted_for_options "1"
tf_training_has_prompted_for_training "1"

hud_fastswitch 1
sv_forcepreload 1
sv_allow_point_servercommand always

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Oh I do admit I am very biased when it comes to you and your ban. In my opinion you are just here currently to cause problems, nothing more, nothing less. You attempt to constantly provoke people, which you do extremely well to me I must also admit. However, I don't see anywhere in the rules where we have clause which states that you can evade your ban if you don't think it's just. If you do see it, please point it out to me... or do you have some sort of get out of jail free card?

But let's say you weren't hacking, just out of pure joy to me. You have currently broken another rule, which is ban evading, which ends up in the permanent ban of your alternate account, and an extended ban on your original account, can't really extend your permanent ban, as it is permanent, however, we can't really take it seriously since you have had multiple alts, evading multiple bans. So we have that rule which you have broken. Now, assuming you aren't some sort of Wizard, you can't have got 520 achievements in 19.5 hours in TF2? Your account connected to your new blw profile has 520 achievements, which leads me to believe you have used SAM (Didn't know this until @Lucas , @Wanka and @Jim pointed it out to me though. So thanks for that.) This is actually breaking the Steam Subscriber Agreement. Specifically "You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process." Steam Achievement Manager counts as a bot or cheat (TF2 Wiki considers it as hacking), if not just an unauthorized third-party software, therefore is against the Steam Subscriber Agreement. Which I believe I can also add to the list of things you have done wrong unless you have some other explanation to the 520 achievements?

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
even if you're not hacking you're still incredibly toxic as shown by your episode in shout box earlier and numerous previous outbursts and bene made the choice to ban you regardless of whether you are hacking or not. he made the choice and though you clearly do not agree with it. As shown by you using multiple alts to ban evade (against our rules) regardless of you believing you should be banned or not (the person banned will NEVER think that) you have clearly broken the rules in evading the punishment put in place by bene. case closed in my opinion. Someone who is not a hacker would not need the account creator like you have shown you have and the ability to consistently change ip addresses, of course that doesn't prove you hacked but a normal player would not need that.

Console

Server Clearing
believe you have used SAM(Didn't know this until @Lucas , @Wanka and @Jim pointed it out to me though. So thanks for that.) This is actually breaking the Steam Subscriber Agreement. Specifically "You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process." Steam Achievement Manager counts as a bot or cheat (TF2 Wiki considers it as hacking), if not just an unauthorized third-party software, therefore is against the Steam Subscriber Agreement
Wait this is a Hack? Oh fuck well i used it i had No idea this was a hack, well Gotta delete IT from my computer (Hope IT doesnt mean im getting ban because i used it).
And sorry i commented here.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

Oh I do admit I am very biased when it comes to you and your ban. In my opinion you are just here currently to cause problems, nothing more, nothing less. You attempt to constantly provoke people, which you do extremely well to me I must also admit. However, I don't see anywhere in the rules where we have clause which states that you can evade your ban if you don't think it's just. If you do see it, please point it out to me... or do you have some sort of get out of jail free card?

But let's say you weren't hacking, just out of pure joy to me. You have currently broken another rule, which is ban evading, which ends up in the permanent ban of your alternate account, and an extended ban on your original account, can't really extend your permanent ban, as it is permanent, however, we can't really take it seriously since you have had multiple alts, evading multiple bans. So we have that rule which you have broken. Now, assuming you aren't some sort of Wizard, you can't have got 520 achievements in 19.5 hours in TF2? Your account connected to your new blw profile has 520 achievements, which leads me to believe you have used SAM (Didn't know this until @Lucas , @Wanka and @Jim pointed it out to me though. So thanks for that.) This is actually breaking the Steam Subscriber Agreement. Specifically "You may not use Cheats, automation software (bots), mods, hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software, to modify or automate any Subscription Marketplace process." Steam Achievement Manager counts as a bot or cheat (TF2 Wiki considers it as hacking), if not just an unauthorized third-party software, therefore is against the Steam Subscriber Agreement. Which I believe I can also add to the list of things you have done wrong unless you have some other explanation to the 520 achievements?

How desperate are you?

Let's just ignore for a minute how stupid that whole paragraph was and actually think Steam gives two fucks about SAM.
I used it to get all the achievements so I could get all the achievement weapons so I could craft a Cozy Camper.
Wow, yeah, I see how many rules that broke.

Find real evidence that I'm hacking and don't stoop down to this level, please. It's embarassing.

even if you're not hacking you're still incredibly toxic as shown by your episode in shout box earlier and numerous previous outbursts and bene made the choice to ban you regardless of whether you are hacking or not. he made the choice and though you clearly do not agree with it. As shown by you using multiple alts to ban evade (against our rules) regardless of you believing you should be banned or not (the person banned will NEVER think that) you have clearly broken the rules in evading the punishment put in place by bene. case closed in my opinion. Someone who is not a hacker would not need the account creator like you have shown you have and the ability to consistently change ip addresses, of course that doesn't prove you hacked but a normal player would not need that.

I actually hadn't said anything in-game or on the forums before I got banned on this account and had been trying to refrain from being toxic.
I've explained why I ban evaded.

As for the account creator;
>someone who is not a hacker would not need it.
???

It's a script, lmao, it isn't a hack and I know a shitload of people who use it due to
1. It's easy to use.
2. It creates accounts where you can smurf on a lot faster. (yes, smurf, because yes, there are ranks in CS:GO you can smurf on)

You keep saying I'm toxic and yet the reason for the bans are and I quote "hacking" and "hacking without a doubt."

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

How desperate are you?

Let's just ignore for a minute how stupid that whole paragraph was and actually think Steam gives two fucks about SAM.
I used it to get all the achievements so I could get all the achievement weapons so I could craft a Cozy Camper.
Wow, yeah, I see how many rules that broke.

Find real evidence that I'm hacking and don't stoop down to this level, please. It's embarassing.

I actually hadn't said anything in-game or on the forums before I got banned on this account and had been trying to refrain from being toxic.
I've explained why I ban evaded.

As for the account creator;
>someone who is not a hacker would not need it.
???

It's a script, lmao, it isn't a hack and I know a shitload of people who use it due to
1. It's easy to use.
2. It creates accounts where you can smurf on a lot faster. (yes, smurf, because yes, there are ranks in CS:GO you can smurf on)

You keep saying I'm toxic and yet the reason for the bans are and I quote "hacking" and "hacking without a doubt."

I think you missed the part where I said let's pretend you weren't hacking previously. Oh well. Anyway, do have fun, I would love for this appeal to be declined like the rest. So good luck with it.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

why would you need to create more than one smurf account?

If you can, why wouldn't you?

In CS:GO, you can have multiple smurfs at different ranks to be able to play with friends.
In TF2, /shrug. Smurfing in TF2 competitive mode doesn't really change anything.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

none of the alts you've used recently have played cs:go, just tf2

Yes, because I haven't wanted to play CS:GO at all really.
Or buying it in every account I make.

Is this an unban appeal or a "Ask the OP 20 questions" game?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Quick thing:
You ban evaded. Doesn't matter if the ban was justified or not.
Also, the servers are not 66 ticks, if I remember correctly, they are 3X (X being a number from 1-9)

I don't see any outcome where you get unbanned. Have a nice day pud.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Actually, thank you for providing me with the link to your previous ban appeal. It reminded me of the exact reason your previous one was declined, and that reason still stands.

We made an executive decision based not only on your suspicious behaviour - ie having multiple alts for seemingly no reason - but also your passive aggressive, and detrimental attitude towards others in the community which no one wants around really. It's not like a public park everyone deserves access to, anyone can be excluded, if we choose to do so. No one wants to come online, to their place of escapism, and have to deal with more bullshit.

I don't think we need to waste time arguing about it... your appeal has been declined for the reason above, ban evading on multiple accounts, and hacking.

Thanks for the appeal though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom