Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined daddy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

What was your type of punishment
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:210457027

Who has punished you?
will5023

Why were you punished?
hacking beyond reasonable doubt

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm still not hacking, lmao.

I've already provided proof in the form of handcam footage that proves I truly do aim/play like that and my aim relies mostly on flicking or "snapping" as some admins like to call it.

Thank you.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
my demo shows you several times aiming at cloaked spies who were not moving at that time, several shots where you kill grappling snipers over and over. feel free to look through it and let me know your opinion on it. (when my shitty internet lets it upload) i know what you're like so i made sure to get as much evidence as possible

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

my demo shows you several times aiming at cloaked spies who were not moving at that time, several shots where you kill grappling snipers over and over. feel free to look through it and let me know your opinion on it. (when my shitty internet lets it upload) i know what you're like so i made sure to get as much evidence as possible

Killing enemies who are grappling towards one set destination and who do not try to even dodge by re-hooking is pretty easily done.
Just saying.

I'll wait for the demo, gladly.

EDIT;

Tick 83800 ; 180 degree turn to check rooftop for enemies, uncloaked Spy behind me
Tick 89600 ; Spy uncloaks due to lack of CnD charge and re-cloaks again. I didn't even aim at him because I didn't have my hand on my mouse and when I tried to grab my mouse again I accidentally hit the M2 key and didn't have time to kill him.
Tick 91100 for a fun Homing Missile chase
Tick 93000 - 108500 ; Spy invisible with a CnD on the rooftops and I only noticed him when he tried to backstab me as I came back from alt-tab
Tick 132000 ; Spy grappled onto the ground next to the TNT creeper (you can see his grapple), looked in his general direction when was making noise running and he uncloaked.
Tick 138000 ; Random diagonal flick towards the TNT which landed on the Spy's head. If I was triggerbotting, it would've shot him. If I was aimlocking, it would've stuck there. Purely coincidental.

Only ticks I've found throughout the whole 50 minute demo that involved anything close to cloaked Spies.

My sound settings for optimal footstep hearing.
I also have surround headphones, although I'm not completely sure that changes anything.
Code:
dsp_enhance_stereo 0
dsp_slow_cpu 1
snd_async_fullyasync 1
snd_pitchquality 0
snd_spatialize_roundrobin 1
snd_mixahead .06

I'm only defending the "..you several times aiming at cloaked spies who were not moving at that time,.." and the "..several shots where you kill grappling snipers over and over.." as I believe I've defended the way I aim and play the game with the handcam footage I've provided when I was firstly banned.

I truly am not hacking and all of the "suspicious" ticks in this 50 minute demo can be easily explained.

I don't know what more proof that I'm not hacking you require of me; I could record my screen while playing so you can see that there's no hack overlay or anything telling me where spies are but I'm guessing that can be faked and all that.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Killing enemies who are grappling towards one set destination and who do not try to even dodge by re-hooking is pretty easily done.
Just saying.

I'll wait for the demo, gladly.

EDIT;

Tick 83800 ; 180 degree turn to check rooftop for enemies, uncloaked Spy behind me
Tick 89600 ; Spy uncloaks due to lack of CnD charge and re-cloaks again. I didn't even aim at him because I didn't have my hand on my mouse and when I tried to grab my mouse again I accidentally hit the M2 key and didn't have time to kill him.
Tick 91100 for a fun Homing Missile chase
Tick 93000 - 108500 ; Spy invisible with a CnD on the rooftops and I only noticed him when he tried to backstab me as I came back from alt-tab
Tick 132000 ; Spy grappled onto the ground next to the TNT creeper (you can see his grapple), looked in his general direction when was making noise running and he uncloaked.
Tick 138000 ; Random diagonal flick towards the TNT which landed on the Spy's head. If I was triggerbotting, it would've shot him. If I was aimlocking, it would've stuck there. Purely coincidental.

Only ticks I've found throughout the whole 50 minute demo that involved anything close to cloaked Spies.

My sound settings for optimal footstep hearing.
I also have surround headphones, although I'm not completely sure that changes anything.
Code:
dsp_enhance_stereo 0
dsp_slow_cpu 1
snd_async_fullyasync 1
snd_pitchquality 0
snd_spatialize_roundrobin 1
snd_mixahead .06

I'm only defending the "..you several times aiming at cloaked spies who were not moving at that time,.." and the "..several shots where you kill grappling snipers over and over.." as I believe I've defended the way I aim and play the game with the handcam footage I've provided when I was firstly banned.

I truly am not hacking and all of the "suspicious" ticks in this 50 minute demo can be easily explained.

I don't know what more proof that I'm not hacking you require of me; I could record my screen while playing so you can see that there's no hack overlay or anything telling me where spies are but I'm guessing that can be faked and all that.
Please provide us with the SteamID(s) of your real accounts.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

Please provide us with the SteamID(s) of your real accounts.

I don't see how that's important here but it's on my other ban appeal.

No, I don't play TF2 on my main.
Yes, I've learned how to play from CS:GO.
All this has already been said on my first ban appeal which got accepted.

Can we move on?

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
we have confirmation from another admin that you are indeed puddin, and thus are ban evading and likely hacking still. Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom