Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined d0nKed's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0nKed

Unremarkable

mocha

User name: d0nKed

Name
d0nKed

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:1:539186090

Your DiscordID
ProMouth#5114

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Servers i usually play on:
Singapore Jailbreak and MGE(started playing recently to train my sniping skill)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply today as i had witnessed something very saddening in the past in a jailbreak server as people were being very toxic and rude to a player that had joined the blue team and didnt have a mic i would like to change the option of these people that were being rude to the new player by punishing them.As i am a shy person which doesnt talk much , i felt violated inside as i know clearly the feeling of being pushed around and not having the confidence to talk therefore i would also like to use this opportunity as an moderator role to boost my confidence and to lead others by inproving and using my verbal skill to give out all punishments fairly without favoritism.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know

When are you usually available to play?

I am usually available to play when my school ends for instance if my school on Monday ends on 1.55pm , i would play tf2 at 2.30pm this is because i would have to take a bus home which takes a considerable amount of time therefore i would only be able to play on 2.30pm.I would usually play on Saturday and Sundays if time permits as i have homework to do.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
My ideal way of punishing players is if they are unwilling or do not have a microphone:
1st offence:1 Hour teamban
2nd offence:12 hours teamban
3rd offence:1 day teamban
4th offence:10 days teamban
5th offence:1 month teamban
If they are hacking,
I would record a demo and once adequate evidence is met and if everyone in the server agrees that he/she is hacking , i will do the following:
1st offence:Banned from server for 6 months
2nd offence:Banned from server for 12 months
3rd offence: Permanently banned from server
Mic spamming:
1st offence:Muted for 1 week
2nd offence:Muted for 1 month
3rd offence:Muted permanently
Racism or using a racial slur:
1st offence:Gag for 1 month
2nd offence:Gag for 3 months
3rd offence:Gag for 12 months
Spamming:
1st offence:Gag for 1 week
2nd offence:Gag for 2 weeks
3rd offence:Gag for 1 month
Mass freekilling:
1st offence:1 day teamban
2nd offence:10 days teamban
3rd offence:1 month teamban
NSFW sprays:
1st offence: 5 months spray ban(due to a high influx of kids in the servers their purity must be preserved)
2nd offence: 10 months spray ban
3rd offence: Permanently spray banned
Overtalking warden:
1st offence: I would gently remind them via chat or vc
2nd offence:Muted for a day
3rd offence:Muted for a week
Armory camping:
If blues are armory camping i would gently remind them via chat or vc and if they persist after constant reminders , i will slay the blue armory camping.
Ghosting:
Players who ghost will get silenced for a day and if they continue ghosting , I will add a day for everytime they violate the rule of ghosting.
Late spawning:
I will slay immediately there will be no punishment for late spawning only a slay
Blue hitting a breakable:
I would slay them and if they repeat , i would do the following:
2nd offence:Teamban for a day
3rd offence:Teamban for a week
4th offence:Teamban for a month
Griefing:
1st offence:1 week teamban
2nd offence:2 week teamban
Warden impersonation:
1st offence:1 week silence
2nd offence:2 week silence
3rd offence:1 month silence
Illegal Friendly Fire:
1st offence:1 month teamban
2nd offence:2 month teamban
3rd offence:1 year teamban
Warden Lying:
2nd offence:2 week teamban
Unwarden:
2nd offence:1 month teamban
3rd offence:1 year teamban

WHY:
I would like to use this as an ideal way of punishing players as i would like to give new and clueless players a chance especially if you see the name rachial.robert.2005 as most of the time new players entering jailbreak servers are clueless of what to do therefore i would like to give new and clueless players a chance other than just banning people for a month as a first offence for not willing to use a mic or not having a mic.As a shy person i completely understand how it feels not having the confidence to speak up therefore i would like to use these methods to help new and clueless players on how jailbreak rules work by telling them personally on what rule they had broken and tell them on how to not break the same rule twice.Additonally, i would like to maintain the order and peace of the server by trying my best to stay stay online everyday(if possible) to serve my duties.

HOW:
By using a notebook to track players that i have recently banned for violating the rules , it helps me by tracking how many times they had been banned by me to determine what punishment to be given out.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes, on 5th of May 2020 I was gaged on the Australia Jailbreak Server by Jamie for ghosting because when there was 2 players left, the Warden(Jamie) played jeopardy with them and i told them the answer.I know that I am wrong and I did not argue.I am sorry for what I had done and had learnt my lesson and know that my actions had caused me to disrupt the round.Even though i was gaged for 30 mins i had taken this lesson very seriously and i promise to not do it again.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Chinese

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
Supreme Leader is no longer a staff member.
Your application is lacking a lot of important information. Please be sure to check this Guide Please update this application with fitting information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

HOW:
By using a notebook to track players that I have recently banned for violating the rules, it helps me by tracking how many times they had been banned by me to determine what punishment to be given out.
In the case of any rulebreaker, I do not think you need a notebook as a SteamID will suffice. And you'll be able to grab the punished SteamID pretty easily. Imo this method just takes a lot of time and although it looks good on paper, constantly filling out information in your notebook will become tiring eventually, especially as there is almost no need for that.
i would like to use these methods to help new and clueless players on how jailbreak rules work by telling them where to find the rules section in the jailbreak server.
Preferably, if you are on the server and are openly accessible you should expect to take more responsibilities rather than just directing new players to the rule page. And are you implying that you're going to send them to the rule page if they get punished and not actually tell them directly why they received their punishment? You said they were clueless, how are they going to find the rule that they broke or what they are going to do next?

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yesterday sir and i believe i was gaged not muted
Timezones sir, and you are correct it was a gag. But the point of me mentioning it was to see if you were going to explain it. But it appears you were legitimately gagged for ghosting, so I would ask that you spend a little more time on the servers to gain a better understanding of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom