Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Cyveray's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Username: Cyveray

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:227860547

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Camping climb during vsh

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am making this appeal because someone told me that 2 weeks is the incorrect punishment length for this type of punishment so if it could be lowered I would appreciate that. Also I would like to say that I was unaware that being inside climb during vsh was against the rules, as I thought that as long as you were actively fighting hale from within climb it was allowed now I know that this is not the case and I would never make this mistake again.

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

I am making this appeal because someone told me that 2 weeks is the incorrect punishment length
Yes the length is incorrect, it should've been 1 month due to your prios.
1612709479840.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I am making this appeal because someone told me that 2 weeks is the incorrect punishment length for this type of punishment so if it could be lowered I would appreciate that.
Yes the length is incorrect, it should've been 1 month due to your prios.
I consider 2 weeks to be correct in this instance. Your first ban was over two years ago, something that I initally missed when I scaled off of it the last time. Regardless, I wouldn't have placed a ban lower than a week on the second ban since you were server raiding, hence the consecutive two week punishment.
Also I would like to say that I was unaware that being inside climb during vsh was against the rules, as I thought that as long as you were actively fighting hale from within climb it was allowed now I know that this is not the case and I would never make this mistake again.
Good. Now you know, and I'm holding you to that. I'll be accepting this under the impression that you won't do this again, and you'll be more careful overall from now on. Getting banned after this would be ill-advised.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom