Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cyruim's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

User name: Cyruim

Name
Cyruim

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:89136981

Your DiscordID
Cyruim#7658

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I would like to moderate the AUS Hightower server, I'm pretty much always on the server, I have been on some of the other Blackwonder servers but i only like the Hightower server. Due to the frequency of me being on the Hightower server, I usually come across mic spammers, hackers, players impersonating mods and others. I am aware that due to me playing only the one Blackwonder server i have a lower chance of me getting the roll, but I hope due to the amount of playtime on the single server it will be accepted.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Like i said in the upper box due to the frequency of me being on the single high tower server i come across lots of people doing the wrong things (hackers, mic spammers and abusive/rude players). I wanted to see less of these kinds of players and instead more of a calm and less threatening kind of community. I had been thinking of becoming a mod since I discovered the amount of people who do the wrong things all because there wasn't anyone there to give them warning's or to tell them that's wrong. I also am aware that many players stop cheating/harassing and start acting all perfect when a mod comes online, even though i wont be able to catch them i will be there on that server always so they wont get the chance to do it.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Y3p

When are you usually available to play?

Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 4 pm to 10 pm

Fri, Sat: 4 pm to 11 pm.

At other times I will be on the server but those times are definite.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

For HighTower (General Punishments)

Cheating/Hacking

Permanent Ban

Exploiters
1 Warning > Slay > Kick > 1hr Ban > 1 day Ban > 1 month Ban > Perm Ban

Impersonation
1 hr Ban > 1 day Ban > 1 Week Ban > > 1 Month Ban > 6 Month Ban > 1 Yr Ban > Perm Ban

Spawn Campers
2 Warnings > Slay > Kick > 1 hr Ban > 1 day Ban > 1 Week Ban > 2 Month Ban > 1 Yr Ban > Perm Ban

Mic Spammers/Chat spammers
1 Warning > 5 min Gag > 2 hr Silence > 2 Day Silence > 1 Week Silence > 2 Month Ban > 1 Yr Ban > Perm Ban

Abusive players
For people who purposely attack/ harass and make fun of other players would get 5hr Ban > 1 day ban > 1 Month Ban > 1 Yr Ban > Perm Ban

HighTower (Rare punishments)

Alternate Language: I would ask them to stop using the chat______________________________________________________________if persists \/
Young voice: I would ask them to not use the mic_________________________________________________________________________if persists \/
Constantly Swearing: I would tell them to try and calm down and msg the person they are complaining about directly___________if persists \/
Rude/Offensive/Racist Sprays: I would tell them that there are no inappropriate sprays then i would kick them from the server____if persists \/
Rude/Offensive Names: I will tell them that I am kicking them and to only come back once they have changed there name________if persists \/

1 hr Ban/Silence/Spray Ban > 3 hr Ban/Silence > 1 Day Ban/Silence > 1 Week Ban/Silence > 1 Month Ban/Silence > 3 Month Ban/Silence > 1 Yr Ban/Silence > Perm Ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I was reading through other enrollments and how you guys can look through chat history of me on your servers and if that is true you will find I have a hatred of Pyro's and a love for Trolldiers, but I would never kick/ban/Slay or any other punishments for players playing Pyro's or Tryharding.

also if this does get accepted id like to very much thank Y3p.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Cheating

would be instant Ban no questions asked.

Exploiters
Warning > Slay > Kick.

Impersonation
Permanent Ban

Spawn Campers
Warning > Slay > Kick

Warning > Gag > Silence.

Abusive players
For people who purposely attack/ harass and make fun of other players would get a 5hr Ban and up to a 1 month Ban

Please expand your punishment section

you also have been muted two days ago for micspamming

Don't forget to read the guide before applying https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/

Last edited:

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Cheating
would be instant Ban no questions asked.

Would be cool to record a demo just to be sure x)

Warning > Gag > Silence.

And what that does even mean? For how long are you going to mute them or silence them? After how many warning I don't know, it just seems empty to me

You can always check accepted applications to see how your punishments should look like, without obviously copying them

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

And what that does even mean? For how long are you going to mute them or silence them? After how many warning I don't know, it just seems empty to me

You can always check accepted applications to see how your punishments should look like, without obviously copying them
Please expand your punishment section

you also have been muted two days ago for micspamming

Don't forget to read the guide before applying https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/
thx will do

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

OBS correct or do you guys use a different recording program?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
OBS correct or do you guys use a different recording program?
Most of us use demos since they are the most accessible and don't hinder performance, and they have utilities that are useful, such as noclipping around in-game.
I personally use OBS to convert demos to video format for appeals.

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

If any mods have queries about my chat record i will note i am extremely salty to pyros, but if you want to ask me about my chat record msg me and i will answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom