Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CuteKumberYT's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteKumberYT

Username: CuteKumberYT

Name
CuteKumberYT

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No.

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No.

Do you have a microphone? No.

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes.

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/159275

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:428537418

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I usually play on BlackWonder US | Jailbreak, because the ping is lower than other jailbreak servers. I would like to moderate BlackWonder US | Jailbreak and possibly other jailbreak servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would want to be moderator of the server so that I can watch over the server in case of any bad things like racist slurs and other stuff like that.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
hensta

How often do you play TF2?
Everytime, unless it’s a special holiday and we go out to somewhere.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
First of all, if it is the very important rule that is broken from a player I would immediately ban the player. If it is a small rule that is broken I will just slay or warn them to not do that and if they do it continuously, I will probably ban the player.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Knowledge of the rules is a prerequisite to moderating the servers, not an afterthought to 'learn on the job'.

CuteKumberYT

Knowledge of the rules is a prerequisite to moderating the servers, not an afterthought to 'learn on the job'.
Noted, I would try my best to moderate and protect the server then. By the way, I mistaked buzz as a staff member and mistaked giving you additional information, so don’t mind that if you saw it please.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Additionally, you do not meet the required playtime, displayed in the tfstats link you posted. This requirement is to ensure the applicant has a minimum understanding of the rules.

Chat messages are logged and reviewed when someone posts an application, just so you know. You'll need to treat people well on the server for a long time before applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom