Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Custom MVM Wave's Server

mr.enderman 22

Notably Dangerous
yes that would be great, though i wish they'd fucking update their bwr servers so that the maps with missing missions have missions

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
yes that would be great, though i wish they'd fucking update their bwr servers so that the maps with missing missions have missions
How popular are BWR servers?

The idea seems incredibly cool but also very niche for average community players that aren't playing with friends.

Also if the website is "open sourced", does that also mean inputted waves could technically be changed mid-game disrupting the entire server?
I don't understand much about the plugin itself, but the first concerns are if it can be exploited/abused intentionally or accidently by other players.

Last edited:

kevman

Truly Feared
the MVM Generator is still opened. its free to make custom waves. but becarefull. if you do something wrong. it will not spawn or delete it or glitched. but if nobody wants to play those MVM server's. there will be no MVM custom waves server. but if i put a new one in the folders. sometimes it delete's 1 group. or if its too much it doesnt generate

mr.enderman 22

Notably Dangerous
How popular are BWR servers?

The idea seems incredibly cool but also very niche for average community players that aren't playing with friends.

Also if the website is "open sourced", does that also mean inputted waves could technically be changed mid-game disrupting the entire server?
I don't understand much about the plugin itself, but the first concerns are if it can be exploited/abused intentionally or accidently by other players.
eh nowadays no one really plays it, though there is a really good bwrr server called AAS, you should check it out, though its only active on fridays, saturdays and sundays,

i was just trying to bring the blackwonder bwrr servers back

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom