Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Custom map for vsh lr jb

Mouzzies

Unremarkable
since technically all map at jb have advantage and diadvantage for reds and blues,why not just use the map from vsh server.solve many problems,building in minigame that made unreachable for hale,even thought you can still do it just hard for new player to encounter that,you cant use the minigame as your advantage for reds,as experience player at vsh and jb people who use obby for making instakilled at hale,climb use for delaying since the hale cant reach to them and they just falling and falling and untill the sniper run out of ammo or other reds, sweeper use for instakill and stucking hale, fallgame stuck and instakil and many other more minigame that can be use.And some maps have the instakill boundry like jb wet work hale get airblast to the pit and he dead.So take this as this as a suggestion rather opinion,its doesnt solve for all the problem like delaying teaming and other things,but atleast you are trying to make the game as fair as possible,rather some bs instakill boundry.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

Are you saying that you'd like to see the map change from a jailbreak map to a VSH exclusive map every time somebody chooses VSH as their LR?

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

i dont think that is possible due to (As far as i know) how a server works: you need to give it a gamemode, a map and a time-limit, you'd need to change this 3 aspects actively for everytime VHS is picked for an LR, otherwise the LR would simply be an RTV into VHS and then back to jailbreak.

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

no, stop adding ridiculous ideas for jb, its fine how it is, if you dont like the lr's, just leave when they are playing it then come back

Mouzzies

Unremarkable
no, stop adding ridiculous ideas for jb, its fine how it is, if you dont like the lr's, just leave when they are playing it then come back

i like how do you say adding ridiculous ideas,"vsh","mercenary"and"adding a random crit at hale which is unnecessary"

Bruno Mars

Scarcely Lethal

chanir

Pal, i am talking about ridiculous additions to lr, and im against random crits for hale, just having a separate map for VSH is super ridiculous because that would require us changing maps back and fourth would just be hell for people with low end pcs

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Sadly this is not possible without either, making people load into a different map just for VSH or editing all JB maps to include a VSH section, making the maps laggier in general.

So sadly we won't be doing this.

Thanks

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom