Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Custom item drops

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
While I've implemented this already in a form of gun powder dropping from stone and such at a low drop rate to incentivize mining,

Is there a possibility of having things like gem stones added as another form of rare items people could try and sell in their player shops?

Just more "rare drops" in general cause the market tends to be mending books, elytras, and the like. Nothing too insane honestly, it just feels like there could be much rarer stuff floating around that people could have as part of a collection for bragging rights or sell for something, etc.

( Pic is an example of what I mean, different gems at varying rarities dropping from different sources like a mmo for people to collect and sell)

To reiterate, I'm not suggesting loot crates lol. Just more cool drops in general people can grind for to monopolize on

unknown-177.png

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
While I've implemented this already in a form of gun powder dropping from stone and such at a low drop rate to incentivize mining,
I didn't know you can get gunpowder from stone but I do like the idea of having more rare drops

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
I didn't know you can get gunpowder from stone but I do like the idea of having more rare drops
I recall announcing it before in the #minecraft channel, but now that the mc server has been getting more attention lately in a development standpoint. I'll try and talk it over with the others if this post gets enough traction though, cause rare drops just incentivizes other things than just mining for stone, you also mine for rare commodities that you could potentially sell for thousands.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Pls lemme know more on this, the only thigns i'm doin atm are constructing with the help of Tony
I wanna do other cool stuff toooo : o

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Server is losing steam, and I highly suggest for this to be looked at more by other players for their opinion in this matter.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom