Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CS:GO being Free

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Never liked CSGO. I was never big into the military FPS genre. Once I tried to get into it everybody was better than me, and the round times were so long and unforgiving I never got much chance to practice. Maybe now that a bunch of people are getting into it for the first time it'll be a good time to give it another try.

D

Deleted member 2049

Just another battle royal cash grab, like Call of duty and battlefield

D

Deleted member 2049

Like that’s ever gonna happen.
Also if they were really upgrading VAC it would be all over the gaming news sites. I’m calling bs on your claim
I already stated in his thread he made about VAC not going to get updated soon

Unicake2

Mildly Menacing
Playing with Prime is still a non-hacker experience for me and I didn't encounter any blatant cheaters. Although there could still be cheaters using unnoticable hacks.

I think making the game free to play will keep hackers seperated from Prime players. Hackers used to buy cs to cheat because it was "Fun" for them, as explained by the cheater in 3kliksphilip's video. So now hackers just have to make new accounts to cheat which is way simpler for them, and they won't spend money to get Prime unless they want to be absolute dickheads.

So basically you still have to pay for prime if you want to actually play fair CS.

Maxntic

It was a smart move. They involved more people into CS:GO skin trading and made a lot of money off those who wanted to enjoy the full experience of the game by selling Prime.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom