Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Crimson's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your type of punishment?:
Gag

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:98447854
Who has punished you?

Sir Matrix

Why were you punished?

"Racism"
Why should we revoke your punishment?
I said "Niger is my favorite country" Niger isn't rasict, its a fucking country in Africa thats not rasict I shouldnt have been gagged for it in the first place. If you didn't know I linked the wiki page about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
over 2 dozen blocks, a perma mute and you're asking for an ungag over a 30 minute block (which should prolly be perm rn lol)?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You're trying to get people riled up or to sound hilariously edgy by saying "Niger" because it's close to the word nigger. I'd say it should be a few weeks or a perm considering your track record.

WE WUZ KANGZ

a guy

What was your type of punishment?:
Gag

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:98447854
Who has punished you?
Sir Matrix

Why were you punished?
"Racism"
Why should we revoke your punishment?

I said "Niger is my favorite country" Niger isn't rasict, its a fucking country in Africa thats not rasict I shouldnt have been gagged for it in the first place. If you didn't know I linked the wiki page about it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger
who gives a crap that he was muted before? It doesn't matter whether or not he was banned before if he was banned unfairly. Several people on the server had been saying far worse shit for HOURS.

Ok wanka I understand how it looks since i have like a billion comm blocks but I was not trying to say it to be edgy and rile people up. And Jim I don't understand get how you don't acknowledge the situation and just point out that I have a ton of comm blocks, it doesn't make sense that since I have a lot of them that makes my appeal false and automatically incorrect?

a crap that he was muted before? It doesn't matter whether or not he was banned before if h
And that is true the server did have way worse things then what I said

I don't care if it was a 30 min gag cause its nothing I just want something to be dealt with about this incorrect gag

Last edited by a moderator:

-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix

Australium God
over 2 dozen blocks, a perma mute and you're asking for an ungag over a 30 minute block (which should prolly be perm rn lol)?

You're trying to get people riled up or to sound hilariously edgy by saying "Niger" because it's close to the word nigger. I'd say it should be a few weeks or a perm considering your track record.

Hmm they do have a point. Doesn't really matter to me if its so place in Africa. The way you were using is was leaning more towards the trolley area.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Just because people are saying worse doesn't mean you can stoop down to their level. By saying that people have said far worse, you've basically admitted that what you intended to say was meant to be bad.
If you have a ton of comm blocks, it usually means you're a nuisance who likes to cause shit and should be dished out heavier punishments.
Your comm block has expired, making this appeal pointless. Declining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom