Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Credit Raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

glue daddy

Unremarkable
I have an idea where at random specified times a raffle message would pop up and choose a random player on the server to win a specified amount of credits. I don't know if this is a feature, but it would be pretty cool to see.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It's not a feature, but it does sound kinda cool. People that aren't donators or admins get credit drops at a snails pace so raffles with a value of, say 50 - 100 credits sounds cool.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I think it's unnecessary and a bit confusing. Like, what's the point of a raffle every 30 minutes on a server? You already receive some amount every few minutes. It just doesn't make sense to me.

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I think it's unnecessary and a bit confusing. Like, what's the point of a raffle every 30 minutes on a server? You already receive some amount every few minutes. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I believe people who aren't donators don't get credits every few minutes. I think they get 3 credits per hour or something lol

It's not a bad idea imo

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

No one gets credits every few minutes, I just said that because I don't know the exact time sorry. When people do though, the thing that differs is the amount. Donors get 200% more. And I still don't see the point of a raffle. You might as well just suggest to up the number of credits you receive right now.
You do raffles when you want to giveaway some expensive shit, or something interesting or at least exciting. This is just giving random people a random amount of credits, not significant enough to make a difference but higher than the usual amount.

The titles and other stuff in the store are not supposed to be something you can just buy if you play a few hours. They're meant to be things that you can earn after spending days on the servers. Especially if we're talking about metal. If you put blw.tf in your name that's +25%, if you complete contracts you can already earn a lot of credits. That's my final opinion, it's unnecessary.

*later on the server*
*BING BONG* "There has been an instantaneous raffle that you didn't sign up for or knew was happening everyday in the exact same time and John has won 80 credits!! HURRAAAY! He can buy... oh wait, he cant buy anything with that... sorry..it's just random credits, hope we made you happy, I'm sure you'll come back tomorrow for this huge amount of 80 credits, and btw, raffles only start when the server is full or close to full otherwise it would be easy to cheat it so usually like 10 servers have a raffle out of the 170, hohohohohoh"

You know when we could do raffles like these every 30 or so minutes on servers? On special occasions or on "red-letter" days. So Christmas, New year, Easter, Blackwonder anniversary etc.

Last edited:

「Bread」

Uncharitable
Hey kids!
Do you want to spend real money on virtual credits that have no value??? (because let's face it. it will happen if things like these begin)
Make a raffle, a bet (because let's face it. it will happen if things like these begin)?
Then come over to www.blackwonderraffles&bets.tf where you can raffle and bet your credits away!
Use code: Benedevil for free 50 credits!

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
How about more of a minigame? Some math exercise or something which gives a few creds to the first person who solves it.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

So just for me to simplify this for myself, we are now going to randomly giveaway credits to people on the server at short intervals? I think the better way to do things would be the way @Buster said, about doing things like that on special occasions, however, is it really worth it for a few days every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom