Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cranker18's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranker18

Kunai

User name: Cranker18

Name
Cranker_18

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
(STEAM_0:1:533084390)

Your DiscordID
Cranker_18#4134

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
La jailbreak US jailbreak La hightower (no carts) and US hightower (no carts)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to be a moderator because I have had so many people vote dodge me and i have played on this server for so long and hate when people break rules or tell me that I don't know the rules when they mix up a different jailbreak servers rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I've spoken with 10k, Console, and Azzy.

When are you usually available to play?
I'm usually always available.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Chat Spam: 1 Warning > 1 Hour Gag > 3 Hour Gag > 6 Hour Gag > 12 Hour Gag > 1 Day Gag > 2 Day's Gag > 1 Week Gag > 2 Week Gag > 1 Month Gag > Perm Gag

Mic Spam: 1 Warning > 1 Hour Mute > 3 Hour Mute > 6 Hour Mute > 12 Hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > 2 Day's Mute > 1 Week Mute > 2 Week Mute > 1 Month Mute > Perm Mute

Racism: 2 Hour Silence > 4 Hour Silence > 1 Day Silence > 1 Week Silence > 2 Week Silence -> Perm Silence

Inappropriate Spray/Sign: Perm Spray/Sign Ban

Hacking: Perm Ban

Exploiting: 1 Warning > 2 Kick > 1 Day Ban > 3 Day Ban > 1 Week Ban > 2 Week Ban > 1 Month Ban > Perm Ban

Toxic-Player Diss Players: 3 Warning > 1 Hour Silence > 2 Hour Silence > 4 Hour Silence > 1 Day Silence > 3 Day Silence > 1 Week Silence > 2 Week Silence > Perm Silence

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom