Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined cosmo.'s Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo.

Strange
User name: cosmo.

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
cosmo.

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
There are demos of me apparently freekiling, but the deaths were justifiable. I told people not to move, they kept moving and i killed them. You're not suppose to break breakables in the first place, so i killed the medic for breaking them.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The kills were justifiable. and sometimes i like to play fast rounds when I'm warden.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy cosmo,
Please actually include your STEAMID in the proper field when you make these, thx. It's STEAM_0:1:69767530.
I was well aware of the reds who were KoS for damaging breakables when I resolved the report from @ShotMisser . One or two reds factored out however does not excuse your indiscriminate blasting of the rest of them for 3+ rounds. I'll be going over the demos real quick, in order.
Tmpdemo1: Medic was KoS for hitting the breakable, but the other 2 reds hadn't done anything wrong, you just murdered them both for "leaving cells" (something you gave no restriction on ahead of time).
Tmpdemo2: No one hit anything this time, but this was the least clear of the demos. You killed the 1st red almost immediately, and while he was moving at the time you said not to move, you have to give time for reds to actually react to your orders, not execute them straightaway. Unfortunately the killcam prevents us from viewing the reds for several seconds, so there's not sufficient evidence for a full-blown MFK.
Tmpdemo3: Elemental was KoS for hitting the breakable (not that you had a way of proving that anyway). Medic was killed similar to how the pyro was in demo 2, to an order he was given no time to follow. You also freehit everyone else in the cell with that rocket. Remaining reds were then ordered to the red line, then subsequently killed for moving, even though that order no longer applied as a new order was given.
I will be leaving this open as always for other staff to comment as needed, and attaching the demos with this post. Unless something else comes up, I'll likely be declining this appeal.

Attachments

• tmpdemo1.dem
    2 MB · Views: 152
  • tmpdemo2.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
  • tmpdemo3.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 152

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You've got a history and should have been at 2 weeks, a couple of bans ago. You have a separate 1 week server ban from 2018.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191116-210532.png
    Screenshot_20191116-210532.png
    217 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom