Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined cosby touch your pp's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: cosby touch your pp

Name
cosby touch your pp

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:32025497

Your DiscordID
Cosby touch your pp#7730

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I spend most of my time on AUS Jailbreak and sometimes AUS Dodgeball.I know the rules for both servers but I only want to moderate AUS jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've played blackwonder for a couple years and many people join and break the rules,sometimes Admins and Moderators aren't online so the fun gets ruined for everyone.I would like to become a Moderator to help people have a good time on blackwonder.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Y3p has given me permission to use his name in my application.

When are you usually available to play?
I'm on almost everyday from 9am to 10pm (Australian Eastern standard time)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General
Mic spammers: 30 minute mute> 1 hour mute> 12 hour mute> 24 hour mute> 1 week mute> 31 day mute> 1 year mute> permanent mute
chat spammers: 30 minute gag> 1 hour gag> 12 hour gag> 24 hour gag> 1 week gag> 31 day mute> 1 year gag> permanent gag
Racism and disrespect to players/staff: 1 hour gag or mute> 24 hour gag or mute> 1 week gag or mute> 1 year gag or mute> permanent gag or mute> permanent gag and mute(if they use the other chat)
Cheating: permanent ban
Inappropriate spray: permanent spray ban
exploiting glitches/bugs: 1 hour ban> 24 Hour ban> 1 week ban> 1 year ban> permanent ban
!calladmin abuse:warning> 1 hour ban> 12 hour ban> 24 hour> 1 week ban> 1 year ban> permanent ban
Afk for 3 rounds: switch to spectate
Afk for over 6 rounds: kick
talking over staff member: 1 hour mute> 12 hour mute> 24 hour mute> 1 week mute> 31 day mute> 1 year mute> permanent mute
Advertising cheats/harmful software: warning> permanent silence
Calling out undercover admin/mod: 2 hour silence> 12 hour silence> 24 hour silence> 1 week silence>31 day silence> 1 year silence> permanent silence
Ghosting: warning> 1 hour gag> 12 hour gag> 24 hour gag> 1 week gag> 1 year gag> permanent gag

Jailbreak
Freekill: slay> 1 hour teamban> 12 hour teamban> 24 hour teamban> 1 week teamban> 1 year teamban> permanent teamban
Mass freekill: 1 week teamban> 1 year teamban> permanent teamban
Talking over warden: 1 hour mute> 12 hour mute> 24 hour mute> 1 week mute> 31 day mute> 1 year mute> permanent mute
armoury camping,rebel spot,unreachable spot: slay
Stickie traps: slay> 1 hour teamban
freehitting: warning> slay
Last request denial: 30 minute teamban> 1 hour and 30 minute teamban> 12 hour teamban> 24 hour teamban> 1 week teamban> 1 year teamban> permanent teamban
Warden hogging: slay
playing banned games/doing banned days: warning> 1 hour teamban> 12 hour teamban> 24 hour teamban> 1 week teamban> 1 year teamban> permanent teamban
Illegal FF:slay>1 hour teamban
Griefing:slay>1 hour ban>12 hour ban>24 hour> 1 week ban>1 year ban>permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am open to feedback about my application because it can always use improving.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Heya cosby!
Looking into your application here with a few things to say:
We don't punish under one hour, most punishments start with one hour unless they are the cheating rules ect:

Mass freekill: 2 hour teamban> 24 hour teamban> 1 week teamban> 1 year teamban> permanent teamban

The first teamban for mfk is one week then goes from there:

Application is well written, and cannot think of any major rules being missed.
You have been muted/gagged once before for spam, however this won't effect your application as that was September last year, and you have had no further punishments since then, and I've never heard or seen you mic spam in game. You were teambanned in 2019 for letting reds in armoury, however this wont matter either because since then you have improved, and stopped breaking rules and havent been teambanned since.

Your play time is good standing at 4 days, and your chatlogs seem mostly okay with a few insults which is nothing to worry about, however it would be good for those to stop. :)

Over all, you behave well in game and haven't broken a rule since September last year, the punishment and times are correct after those changes so i wish you good luck from here!

Heya cosby!
Looking into your application here with a few things to say:
We don't punish under one hour, most punishments start with one hour unless they are the cheating rules ect:

The first teamban for mfk is one week then goes from there:

Application is well written, and cannot think of any major rules being missed.
You have been muted/gagged once before for spam, however this won't effect your application as that was September last year, and you have had no further punishments since then, and I've never heard or seen you mic spam in game. You were teambanned in 2019 for letting reds in armoury, however this wont matter either because since then you have improved, and stopped breaking rules and havent been teambanned since.

Your play time is good standing at 4 days, and your chatlogs seem mostly okay with a few insults which is nothing to worry about, however it would be good for those to stop. :)

Over all, you behave well in game and haven't broken a rule since September last year, the punishment and times are correct after those changes so i wish you good luck from here!
thank you for your feedback.I wanted to stop being a part of the problem of mfks when I got teambanned and have realized how annoying free killers are.also im fixing or have fixed the mfk punishment part thanks :)

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
There is no need to constantly delete threads that you aren't satisfied with.

We have the 'edit' feature for that reason.

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Greetings Cosby, not going to go over much as Y3p has gone over most.

However, I would still like to point out, that some of your punishments still stand at under 1-hour punishments, as well as some stopping at times such as sticky trapping being a 1-hour team ban, I would like to see these punishments extended to follow a proper ladder.

In your sticky trapping rule, you had only mentioned team bans, what would you do if a red sticky trapped?

Some of the jumps between punishments as well are pretty big, such as one 1 day to 1 week, and 1 month to 1 year.

In general please go over your punishment section again as some don't meet ladder expectations fully, and some don't fulfill the entire rule.

And on top of that, you still have punishments listed under one hour, which was said by y3p, which was also posted 3 days before my current reply.

It's 5 am for me currently and I'm tired from having no sleep the past few days, if there's anything more I need to add or specify I'll add it sometime tomorrow or after you edit the current app.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Player has been back since staff asked further questions 5 days ago. However, applicant has not responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom