Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmorKeik

Strange
Hello, I am speaking to you from a translator, so I hope you can understand what I am telling you ?

Today I downloaded the deathrun map; looking at a glance I think it is an update of the dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix, correcting the error that the skeletons remained static. And I found out that a trap (I don't know how those transports are called), doesn't have well generated the files of the inner part ?

Corrupted files (dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix2).png

Which surprises me, since in the previous version (dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix), this did not happen :unsure:

non-corrupted files (dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix).png

I downloaded this map both ways (and the problem remains):

• From the game, by logging into the server and letting TF2 take care of everything.
  • Entering the FastDL link, in the console I placed the following command sv_downloadurl and copied the site it provided me.
    As I saw that it would reedit me to the main page, I placed at the end maps/dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix2.bsp.bz2. Leaving it like this: http://fdl.blackwonder.tf/tf/maps/dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix2.bsp.bz2

ArmorKeik

Strange
I will update the post by uploading more corrupted textures:

The window of the first house; the one that contains the easter egg to make you giant, has bad textures:
1638744682697.png

And here are some videos below:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
fixed with the release of
Code:
dr_wintervalley_final_blw_fix2
Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom