Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined CORE frisk?'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CORE frisk?

Username: CORE frisk?

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198811511278

Who has punished you?
console

Why were you punished?
aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have never installed nor thought of aim bot and I never will also I have been banned for more than 2 years and would like to play blackwonder again my sincerest apologies to anyone or anything i have angered that is why I think my punishment should be revoked

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello friend

Is this the approach you want to take?

The ban won't be removed, but neither will your chance to reflect. It's always there for you.

CORE frisk?

Hello friend

The ban won't be removed, but neither will your chance to reflect. It's always there for yo
Hello friend

The ban won't be removed, but neither will your chance to reflect. It's always there for you.
Please man the only other thing i know is that my brother got banned for the same reason and he also never hacked both mine and my brothers bans came from another person because they were on our Ip while cheating I'm just so tiered of not being able to join most servers I don't know any other way to prove to you and or change your mind on me I hope this clears things up and I hope to be able to join your servers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom