Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Control Bots in MVM?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
So, yeah, not sure how many MVM servers BlackWonder has, but it would be cool if we had a plugin that allowed people past 6 players (or 10 in x100) to join blu and control the bots.
I have seen other servers have something similar, that if the bot that you're controlling gets destroyed, you enter some kind of spectator mode to select another bot to control. This would make MVM a little bit more challenging as some bots might deviate from the path and flank a nest etc.

About the poll, with restricting I mean specific movement. I can see that taking a giant soldier might become an issue if you can rocket jump, and with that you could become very deadly. Therefore, restricting actions like jumping, movement (as in, deviating from the standard bot path to prevent flanking) or just gluing the bots to the floor (to prevent self knockback or something) would be nice.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I think it should be specified which servers have and don't have this as an option. I'm sure for some players it would be fun, but for others, I'm sure they would not like it.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I believe Giants are highly resistant to knockback, so a rocket jump is prob impossible.
Otherwise im not an MvM guy, but this sounds like a lot of bother over a niche feature.
Really depends, if a game gets going on MVM, it keeps going for a while. I usually play MVM for over 40 minutes straight.
also, this was just a suggestion, so it's fine if it does not get implemented. I've had ideas aplenty shot down on another server too

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It doesn't really work that well with x100 since all bots get insta killed.
Wouldn't be so fun to be a bot

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom