Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined comm's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

comm

Strange

Elis

User name: comm

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
FrozenMic

Why were you punished?
I was being a retard, and I thought it would be funny to mic spam super minecraft kid in the mic.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I apologize to the admins time I wasted with said mic spam, I also should have taken into account my priors. I will never micspam again on the server, and I feel waiting 2 weeks justified me being an absolute tard wasting admins times over stupid silly mic spams. I have changed, seeing as I've been recently unbanned from firepowered as they decided I did change.

FrozenMic

Strange
Based on your previous punishments, you did not understand the warnings that were given, to the point where your latest punishment is in place. You even went and pinged specific mods on the discord and called them racial slurs. Not only did you micspam, you also had incidents of toxicity and using racial slurs in-game directed at other players. The time frame given for your recent punishment is more than acceptable time to rethink your actions. Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom