Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted colosso's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

colosso

User name: colosso

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:58910993

Who has punished you?
zonas

Why were you punished?
alleged hacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I never used any kind of hacking, strange to ban me when I got a positive KD ratio after hours on the server.
He probably visited my profile and being private ... you know. But I've made my steam profile public again.

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Hello,

Here is the link to your punishments, you can download and check the demo yourself if you want.
Here are the moments I think you are hacking:
6000 tick 17800 tick 42900tick 44000tick

I personally think you are cheating but as I can't decide alone, I am currently asking dodgeball staff's opinions.

He probably visited my profile and being private ... you know. But I've made my steam profile public again.

Your profile being private had nothing to do with why you were banned, I decided to ban you because of your irregular and ''lucky'' hits that sometimes wouldn't be possible to hit at all with your reaction time and overall game sense.
I immediately spotted that you weren't that great of a player (without being rude) but you still managed to hit really hard things that even I couldn't probably do even with 7 years of Dodgeball experience.

As I said earlier, I can't make a decision alone.

We will see what we do.

Last edited:

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
We came to a conclusion and decided to unban you.

Have fun on the servers

• Haha
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom