Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Cloudie's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudie

Strange
User name: ℃loud ☁

Name
Liz

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:57980547

Your DiscordID
Baity#0001

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Currently managing Glubbable's server. (Slender Fortress)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak BR (BlackWonder) (Server IP: 172.107.207.54:27015)
Deathrun BR (BlackWonder) (Server IP: 172.107.207.54:27075)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to help out the servers in stopping the annoyance of mass freekillers, teamkillers and bad wardens; Keep a closer watch on players who casually avoids punishment by leaving the servers once a know staff joins.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Zé do Pão

How often do you play TF2?
5~6 hours a day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General rules:
- Micspam:
Warn (3x) > 1 hour mute > 3 hours mute > 1 day mute > 3 days mute > 1 week mute > 2 weeks mute > Perma mute
- Textspam: Warn (3x) > 1 hour gag > 3 hours gag > 1 day gag > 3 days gag > 1 week gag > 2 weeks gag > Perma gag
- NSFW spray: Perma spray ban
- Offensive speech and/or toxicity: Warn (3x) > 3 days ban > 1 week ban > Perma ban
- Exploits and derived: Warn (3x) > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 1 week ban > Perma ban
- Hacking: Perma ban
- Advertising cheats: Perma gag/mute

Jailbreak rules:
- Freekilling: Slay/Smite + Warn (3x)
- Mass Freekilling: Slay/Smite + 1 week team ban > 1 month team ban > Perma team ban
- Talking over warden: Warn (3x) > 30 min mute > 1 day mute > 3 days mute > 1 week mute > 2 weeks mute > Perma mute
- Sticky trap: Slay/Smite + Warn (3x) >
- Baiting (Either standing near or aiming at prisioners): Warn (3x max.) > Slay/Smite + 1 hour team ban > 1 day team ban
- Delaying round: Slay/Smite + Warn (3x) > Kick > 30 minutes ban
- LR denial: Warn (3x) > Kick > 1 day ban

Deathrun rules:
- Delaying round:
Warn > Slay/Smite
- Fake freerun: Warn > Slay/Smite > Kick > 1 hour ban
- Ghost: Warn (3x) > 20 minutes silence > 1 hour silence

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm currently moderating another community, yet always avaliable for work. (Multi-task)
I can play whenever necessary and am open to help in different occasions;

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese.

Last edited:

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Hello cloud good to see you around here, Well lets begin shall we?

First as cyruim said, you have no punishment, no bans, tbans and no comms. this is really good,
Your chatlogs are fine nothing to talk about.

Now talking about your punishment section. you need to be a litte more specific than that. for example..
- Freekilling: Slay/Smite + Warn (3x)
- Sticky trap: Slay/Smite + Warn (3x)
- Delaying round: Warn > Slay/Smite
What if the player don't stop breaking these rules even after your warns? what would you do about it?

- LR denial: Warn (3x) > Kick > 1 day ban
Lr denial result in Teamban, and even so what if the player keep doing this after your first punishment?

- Offensive speech and/or toxicity: Warn (3x) > 3 days ban > 1 week ban > Perma ban
You don't need to ban for this rule you can Mute or a gag the player. depends if it has on chat or using the mic.

You can also add some more rules an types for example, What about a blue camping armory?
or well ,a red? what would you do?
some one enter the blue team without a mic?
speaking in english?
doing trick orders?

Now talking about my personal experience with you in the server. You are pretty nice and gentley with the players you don't get angry and be toxicy with everyone just because you did something wrong. and you also have a good playtime. Wish you luck.

Last edited:

Cloudie

Strange
Hello cloud good to see you around here, Well lets begin shall we?

First as cyruim said, you have no punishment, no bans, tbans and no comms. this is really good,
Your chatlogs are fine nothing to talk about.

Thank you, I'm happy to hear about it!

Now talking about your punishment section. you need to be a litte more specific than that. for example..
What if the player don't stop breaking these rules even after your warns? what would you do about it?

If the player do not stop even after 3 warnings repeatedly, they would be teambanned for a day, and even after said ban they still continue it, 5 days of teamban shall be applied.
Once again, if the same returns and keep their behavior, depending of how absurd they go to break the same rules over and over, a permaban shall be applied on the same.

Lr denial result in Teamban, and even so what if the player keep doing this after your first punishment?

The player who does LR denial more often than they should would be teambanned for a week - considering the teamban for a LR Denial is a day, let's put it like that.

You don't need to ban for this rule you can Mute or a gag the player. depends if it has on chat or using the mic.

You can also add some more rules an types for example, What about a blue camping armory?
or well ,a red? what would you do?
some one enter the blue team without a mic?
speaking in english?
doing trick orders?

Camping:
Any team camping armory is extremely prohibited, and the same would be warned to not do it at all; If they fail to answer said warning, a slay/smite shall be applied. Once again, if any player fails to follow this even after their warnings and slay/smite:
-BLU player(s) would be teambanned for a day;
-RED player(s) would be teambanned (in case they decide to join BLU) and would be kicked too.

No mic in BLU:
If anyone without a mic stay on BLU even if asked they have it, they would receive a slay/smite and be teambanned for a hour.

English speakers:
The player would receive a warning, alerting them about the server not being a English server and so redirect to another server of their language.

Tricky orders:
Tricky orders will be resulted in warning(s); The warden doing it even after warnings would be smited and teambanned for a hour.
If it persists, the same would be teambanned for a day.

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Heyo! Recently saw you are applying for Deathrun and Jailbreak BR! So i decided it's important for me to review.
First, it's good to provide some information about you.

1599416867189.png

Your chatlogs are mostly clean, i saw you swearing some times but never actually insulted a player, so it's ok
1599417054524.png
1599417131781.png

As stated by Cyruim, you don't have any punishments on record.

You don't have any activity on the forums and neither on Discord, which makes hard to know if you are capable of recording demos and interacting with the Forum in general.

Now talking about your apply.
The most important thing i want to point out is your punishment ladder, most of it it's ok but you are applying to be an JB moderator, i would request you to cover up more of the Jailbreak rules and their punishments.
English speakers:
The player would receive a warning, alerting them about the server not being a English server and so redirect to another server of their language.
Please give us more details about what you are implying here.

Camping:
Any team camping armory is extremely prohibited, and the same would be warned to not do it at all; If they fail to answer said warning, a slay/smite shall be applied. Once again, if any player fails to follow this even after their warnings and slay/smite:
-BLU player(s) would be teambanned for a day;
-RED player(s) would be teambanned (in case they decide to join BLU) and would be kicked too.
Why would you teamban a red?

Finally, i didn't played with you much so i don't have great opnions on you, but when it happened i saw you being a pretty nice and supportive person.

Velcro

Console is a Furry

Velcro

Had a conversation with one of the server manager of Glubbable's server. (Slender Fortress)
1599493880236.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom