Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Clientofwar's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
Username: Clientofwar

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Clientofwar/

Who has punished you?
x9_raven

Why were you punished?
Apparently I was being transphobic by just simply talking about trans people. Also admin called me a "manchild" and also since I apparently have prior bans, I just get banned when anyone doesn't like me.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not even allowed to talk on your servers anymore. You admins stalk and follow me around waiting for me to say one thing they don't like and then mute or ban me. I'm tired of it. There are people running around saying the N word and they get a free pass.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
See. That's the problem with your Admins. They literally are kids. Nobody takes your server seriously to actually be an Admin.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member
There are people running around saying the N word
Feel free to report them.
You admins stalk and follow me around waiting for me to say one thing they don't like and then mute or ban me.
Sucks to suck. I'm sure another community would be more welcoming to a manchild who can't go a day without getting muted because you got reported for breaking the rules.

Clientofwar

Scarcely Lethal
"breaking the rules". Okay sure. All I do is talk. But apparently your little Admins don't like me, so they mute me for no reason. The funny part is your Admins never recorded a demo or anything of ANYTHING I ever said. But yet they are allowed to ban me for unknown reasons and have no actual proof. Good job on allowing kids to abuse their power.

Admins need proof to mute/gag/ban. But never get any. They just do it on the spot.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Why were you punished?
Apparently I was being transphobic by just simply talking about trans people. Also admin called me a "manchild" and also since I apparently have prior bans, I just get banned when anyone doesn't like me.

Your view on trans people sounds negative so I don't think you're "simply talking" about them. You definitely are a manchild by the way you whine about being punished for hating on others and trying to get a free pass just by being a donator.
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-admins-tf2.34132/

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not even allowed to talk on your servers anymore. You admins stalk and follow me around waiting for me to say one thing they don't like and then mute or ban me. I'm tired of it. There are people running around saying the N word and they get a free pass.
If you're tired of being punished then maybe you should try and not be a hateful person. You're also making it easier on yourself on getting punished by trying to get reactions out of people. Here's also you saying the n word on jailbreak, which you left right after saying that.

In conclusion, you're just another negative person in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom