Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined clear's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

clear

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

[U:1:53630966]

Who has punished you?

Kerknor

Why were you punished?

'Wallhack'

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I wasn't using one. Also there was no communication, just a straight permanent ban from all servers. Doesn't seem fair to me.

here's some p r o o f

Anyway hope that's enough, I like playing 2fort every now and then.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you dont get communicated at if you're hacking, and bans ban you from all servers thats why they work. Also that "proof" doesnt really prove a lot till we can see the full demo considering you edited parts out. kinda suspicious dont you think?

clear

Strange
you dont get communicated at if you're hacking, and bans ban you from all servers thats why they work. Also that "proof" doesnt really prove a lot till we can see the full demo considering you edited parts out. kinda suspicious dont you think?

I mean I edited out me dying stupidly because it looks bad, I have the full 5 mins leading up to the ban from shadow play would you like me to upload that

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

I wasn't using one. Also there was no communication, just a straight permanent ban from all servers. Doesn't seem fair to me.
Well as Will pointed out above, we aren't in the habit of letting hackers know we are gonna ban them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43mih1qx0mfhgfc/KanjiletteredplayerMar10.dem?dl=0 This adds about 3minutes prior to the demo above.

Ok, after the wait I have gone back through the demo to review it and make sure everything was as seen from real-time to slow mo, just in case I missed something. Sure enough I did! So I must thank you as the ban was not correctly labeled. It will now be upgraded to a Multi-hack as you were also using aimbot.

We also found it interesting that you started recording your demo right after players in the server were talking about Admins enforcing the rules on BLW. Your game-play altered after this point as far as your shooting style.

So with this added time to the demo above, going to mark this as Declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom