Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Clear’s Ban Appeal Round Two: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
I didn't see a huge amount of evidence to be honest, one shot I saw which was weird and I had to watch it over was the soldier kill around 21k on the balcony as you come out, didn't seem too natural to me that you waited for him like that. But other than that I don't see at all where he is hacking and I would never understand why he would hack, he wasn't even fishy expect that one shot.@Kerknor could you provide suspicious ticks?

And could you @clear make your profile public so we can look at it?
appeal01.png

appeal02.png

appeal03.png

Last edited:

clear

Strange
I didn't see a huge amount of evidence to be honest, one shot I saw which was weird and I had to watch it over was the soldier kill around 21k on the balcony as you come out, didn't seem too natural to me that you waited for him like that.@Kerknor could you provide suspicious ticks?

And could you @clear make your profile public so we can look at it?

Sure, I’ll do it now.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
I watched the demo again a number of times, rewatched certain points of it that @Kerknor suggested. And I have to say there certainly were a few instances where you were being fishy(like the one I mentioned), but I don't yet think that we can be 100% sure. Kerknor gave me permission to decide over this appeal ("Feel free to do whatever with him.") so I will unban you now and hope that I didn't make a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom