Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered clarification on jb rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy

Mildly Menacing
0aupcWA.png

everytime i've heard someone talk about illegal ff usually it has to do with not counting down when you say you're doing meat grinder or cell wars but as far as im concerned it doesn't say that you have to give a warning in the rule itself (unless that falls under "without a reason") so im wondering if giving a warning is required and if it is could you clarify that in the rules ok ending this run-off sentence now.

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

I always give a time when I will do meat grinder or cell wars. Even know it's not required, it can be annoying because before I can react I am taken out by a soldier with a disciplinary action.

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
y0 my dude its alright it happens even to the best i got yelled at for illegal ff ( don't want to dwelve to far other wise uh my admin chance decreases even more ) but if theres a lr don't do it if its not ur good to go oh and make sure ur below 5 blues
that's about all i can give you #also worry about the volcanic shard if u lucky they crit like my Jesus himself just said good job beats u just got 3 crits in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom