Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined clanstacking is cancer, fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The definiton from urban dictionary:
Clan stacking is a situation in online team gaming where one team consists of players that are part of one or multiple clans while the other team consist of random players(PuG). The players that are part of a clan will usually dominate the players that aren't because they can coordinate and communicate. Clan stacking if frowned upon because the majority of online players don't belong to a clan. Some games/servers prevent clan stacking by spreading the clan players out over the teams.

Now, I call clanstacking just a coordinated team vs a few people, i.e a 3v1, 4v1, 5v1 ect ect, you could call it "ganging up on" but clanstacking has a ring to it and is easier to say.

So why is verbal harassment against the rules when you can avoid it with a mute but clanstacking isn't. I know someone would say "leave the server", but would you suggest that as the solution for aimbotting even though it's against the rules already? Clanstacking is more fun killing than aimbotting, most aimbotters aren't actually good at the game so they just run out and eventually die as you can't fire a weapon fast enough to kill 3 people deadset on killing you at the same time and if you could you wouldn't need an aimbot. There are even instances of aimbotters being killed by simple class combinations or just a change in your loadout, i.e. a dangerback to counter an all stock aimbotter or just a heavy medic combo with a tomislav, hell even a vaccinator with a cozy camper works, not against 5 mexicans going scout only on you it doesn't.

I get there's free will and everything but its not about what people are able to do, its about what makes the game fun, which is it's sole purpose.
@Gaben @Surny @Ramy @mrphil2105 @Noodl @ϟ Sparks Thunderfur @ϟArcalium @ThePianoFighter/HHB @Timo @Tomato Kat ☆ @Melonious @Viking @2010wolf | Blw.tf @DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda @Buster @ProvidedTimmy @hiro @Winter @Pkay | Noob.tf @GRXD [ ᴄʜ ] @Wedstick @Ben289 @Grizzly @Lolboy @Lucas @Wanka @Mother Russia ☭ @Fish-Related Crimes @Jim @will5023

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Good lord, it's a community turbine server. What's wrong with joining up on a community server with your friends/team? We hear the term "pubstomping" all of the time, yet nobody complains; that is because complaining about pubstompers is not at all logical. People will play where they please, regardless of skill level. We can't ban people because they have good chemistry with their teammates or simply because they're better than you.

daddy

Scarcely Lethal

daddy

tfw people can't play with their friends.

Good lord, it's a community turbine server. What's wrong with joining up on a community server with your friends/team? We hear the term "pubstomping" all of the time, yet nobody complains; that is because complaining about pubstompers is not at all logical. People will play where they please, regardless of skill level. We can't ban people because they have good chemistry with their teammates or simply because they're better than you.

Memes.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Threads made while angry at a videogame are always fun.

It's more fun when you tag every single admin (including a bot) out of fear of admins not seeing it despite forum activity being a requirement to even apply.

This thread is the most fun thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom