Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Chimes's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimes

Unremarkable
User name: Chimes

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:458047483

Who has punished you?
10K Cold Knights / Keknor

Why were you punished?
Reports of toxicity

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So i'm appealing a mute & gag here
The mute was placed yesterday: which evidence pointing to a prior report which I was already punished for (refer to gag) and toxicity, except all off yesterday I was saying "can the reds come out of spawn and play the game" because when the entire enemy team just sits in spawn with sentries, it gets boring, I also said any dm'ers (as in damage cause once again the other team just hid in spawn). The only phrase that could be taken as toxicity was I asked one person why their name was upside down and if they were american, cause you know how americans think we live upside down, yea good joke i know. Anyways the person I said this to was Keknor's whatever that girl is to him and I didn't mean it offensively in any way was just some humour.

The gag: So there was a report against me about me being toxic when all I did was defend the reporter and called everyone c*nts for being toxic (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-murloc-bop-hazrabbit-chimes-aus-jailbreak-139-99-130-6-27015.21664/#post-86041) anyways 10K proceeds to check the logs and sees I did next to nothing based on the logs at the time but punishes me on logs I was already punished for (either breezie, quishy and y3p gagged me) , so how does it work that if I don't get punished for the report I then get punished for stuff I've been punished for.

Overall, my mute was related to absolutely nothing, except a 3 month old report which didn't even concern me, and the report in itself I was punished for old logs from weeks prior when I was already punished for them since a staff member was online. I'm not saying the admins did anything wrong and are just trying their best but like I've done nothing here??

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

1595047895984.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I won't be reexamining why the gag was initially placed, others may do that if they wish. With that said, @Kerknor can respond how he sees fit, but considering Tax's response to your previous gag appeal and the fact that you have the n-word in your logs from four days after I gagged you, I have neither desire nor reason to lift the punishment.

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

You have been given more than plenty of chances to change your behavior in the servers. Mocking players and continuously being toxic towards others has landed you where you are. I won't be removing this mute. I think you should use this time to finally look over the https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom